[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] ~*Outlands*~ — My Lion King Forum

[Open] ~*Outlands*~

Re: ~*Outlands*~

Postby RedKite » August 24th, 2013, 2:44 pm

yeah but me and Bloodspill have our own RP..
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Defender of Life

Nickname(s): Red, Redd, Reddie, Kite
Pride Points: 5

Postby Lubaya » August 24th, 2013, 2:48 pm

Ok. Well, If anyone wants to join me..

Mazti trotted from her cool cavern into the hot desert sun. As far as she could tell, she was alone.
Lubaya
"young lioness"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's a small world after all

Pride Points: 2

Postby Bloodspill » August 25th, 2013, 5:27 pm

I could join anyway.

Vizuri was walking slowly and carefully, the sharp desert's ground was hurting her paws. After a long, exhausting trip every step was a torture. Fortunately, the sun was coming down, so the temperature was lower.
The lioness sat down. "Just for a moment" she thought. She looked around: she didn't know this place; it wasn't looking very nice. But she decided to stay here for a night and then set off in the morning. She couldn't return, not after the banishment. They wouldn't kill her.
Vizuri looked at the big rocks and decided to go inside, thinking the land must be empty. But she was wrong.
She turned around and saw a lioness, as surprised as her.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Lubaya » August 25th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Mazti stared at the other lioness for what seemed to be a long time. She decided she would try to speak with the lioness. Slowly and with caution, Mazti approached the lioness.
"I'm Mazti. You've come a long way." Eyeing the lioness, she could tell she hasn't eaten. "I have some leftovers from a pride a few miles from here...if you want some."
The lioness withdrew her claws, thinking, "I don't want to make her feel unwelcome.. She's the only living thing I've seen in weeks."
Lubaya
"young lioness"

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Bloodspill » August 25th, 2013, 10:24 pm

Vizuri eyed Mazti, wondering if she can trust her. Her past experiences made her decide she won't be that naive anymore. She had no idea who is this lioness and what she could do. But when she heard her voice, she understood that Mazti's intentions are good. When Vizuri heard about food, she wanted to jump from happiness (if only she had energy...)
"Yes...Yes, of course!" she panted. "Thank you...Mazti. And my name is Vizuri." she smiled uncertainly.
Bloodspill
the evil one

Pride Points: 1

Postby RedKite » August 26th, 2013, 4:42 pm

(I'll join with Vyrack.)

Vyrack turns around and sees the two lionesses. He is confused as he has never seen a female lion EVER. He smiles and walks over.

"If you two lions want food, I got lots in my den..."
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Lubaya » August 27th, 2013, 12:11 am

Mazti was holding back a smile from what Vizuri said. It made her feel happy inside.. But, I'm an outlander. I don't do smiles..somehow she doubted herself. Then she heard a lion approaching. She was tense now. Hearing what the male had said, she relaxed.

"Fine, thank you..but..Vizuri here could use some meat." She nodded toward the lioness. "My name is Mazti. Greetings.."
Lubaya
"young lioness"

Postby RedKite » August 27th, 2013, 8:13 am

he lifts his tail happily. "Greetings, sister. I have meat here." He shows them a giant pile of meat.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

Postby Lubaya » August 27th, 2013, 5:55 pm

Mazti couldn't control her maw. Saliva dripped to the ground.
Lubaya
"young lioness"

Postby RedKite » August 28th, 2013, 9:19 am

He smiles and leads them into his den.
RedKite
Protector of the Circle

Defender of Life

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying