[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Vengeance — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Vengeance

Re: Vengeance

Postby KingKovu44 » January 7th, 2012, 7:22 pm

Kopa frowned. "I'm just one lion. I doubt I could fight a larger lion with the little fighting experience I have. I've only been in a couple of real fights, all of them against Outlanders during the Zira crisis," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 7th, 2012, 7:24 pm

Vitani said, "But you don't have to do this on your own. You have me and the entire pride to help."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby KingKovu44 » January 7th, 2012, 7:25 pm

Kopa sighed. "I feel better now," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » January 7th, 2012, 7:28 pm

Vitani placed a paw on her mate's shoulder and smiled, "I'm here for you, don't forget that."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Kipekee » January 7th, 2012, 11:44 pm

Inaki finally fell asleep.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Postby longlivethequeen » August 30th, 2012, 6:11 pm

cuja the lioness
longlivethequeen
Sarabi the one great queen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Credit goes to Uru for the icon Thanks :)

Nickname(s): queenie
Pride Points: 6

Postby Kipekee » August 31st, 2012, 4:31 am

Inaki woke up. "Huh, what." After some time.
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying