[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate) — My Lion King Forum

When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Re: When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Postby DGFone » September 17th, 2012, 11:00 pm

If Simba was ready to stand up for Frank, Frank felt that he will be able to stand up for Simba. As the lion went for Kopa, Frank stepped in between the two of them. "And you're not going to get Kopa either. So leave before you get hurt. Leave now." While he wasn't sure how well he would be able to back up his threat, Frank made sure that he sounded like he meant it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby VitanisMate » September 18th, 2012, 12:32 pm

The baboon laughed, "Fine. Kopa however will be exiled. Do not get in my way Frank for I have powers beyond your understanding, you human." The lion mocked and said, "And my son will get the throne, not Kopa." The cub went over to Vitani and mocked as well, "Looks like it will just be you and me Vitani after Kopa is exiled." Suddenly Kopa spoke up, "No wait! Please if I exile myself will you not hurt anyone?" The lion said, "You have my word."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby DGFone » September 18th, 2012, 6:22 pm

Frank looked down at Kopa, wanting to stop the cub from doing anything permanent yet. "Don't do it, Kopa. There has to be another way."

Vitani glared at the cub. "Kopa's not going to leave, you mark my words. Not when Simba is still king."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 20th, 2012, 1:06 am

The cub mocked, "And who said Simba would remain king for any longer Vitani?" Suddenly the baboon threw some kind of dust in Frank's face, making his eyes feel like ants were biting into them. The baboon then quickly grabbed Kopa and threatened, "I want Frank and Simba to exile themselves now or I will kill this cub!"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » September 20th, 2012, 5:45 am

Frank felt foolish for letting himself get ambushed by such a simple trick, but he couldn't dwell on it now. With Kopa in danger, he now really didn't know what to do, his eyes falling on Simba, hoping that the king would think of something.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » May 7th, 2013, 2:53 am

The lion looked at Nala and mocked, "I'm going to cut your son's throat from ear to ear for refusing to like my advances haha." The cub again mocked at Vitani, "It looks like Kopa will get more than just exile. You'll never see him again."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Previous

Return to Lion King Roleplaying