[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate) — My Lion King Forum

When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Re: When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Postby DGFone » July 2nd, 2012, 7:29 pm

Frank was completely shocked when the meerkat shoved bugs into his mouth, and nearly spit them out again. Forcing himself to swallow them, he was relieved to know that they at least did not make him sick. "Okay, okay, they're not that bad. Just don't do that again!" he glared at Timon.

---

Vitani shook her head as she dried herself. "No, you haven't. But you don't need to." It would make her feel weird if Kopa started thanking her about it.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby VitanisMate » July 3rd, 2012, 12:17 pm

Kopa noticed Vitani getting uncomfortable, "Oh...well I mean uh...what do you want to do now?"

===

Timon said, "Whatever you say you mook." Simba said, "Well trust me bugs won't fill you up for long. I had to eat those after I was ran away from home...Why don't you try the meat?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby DGFone » July 3rd, 2012, 8:12 pm

Vitani shrugged. "I don't really know. The water was kinda fun though," she said, "I can always push you back in."

---

Frank looked at the meat. "Well, if you insist..." Hesitantly, he reached down and forced himself to grab some meat. Much like the bugs, although unusual, it didn't taste horrible, and he was able to force himself to eat some more, enough so that the others didn't look at him a second time.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » July 9th, 2012, 12:54 am

Kopa said with a smug grin, "You can try to push me back in but you wouldn't be able to."

===

Simba said, "Well we'll leave you alone for a wwhile if you want some time alone?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » July 9th, 2012, 1:23 am

Vitani grinned back at her friend. Instead of replying, she did exactly as he suggested, and roughly shoved him back in the water. Knowing that he can now get himself out if needed to, she didn't bother diving in after him.

---

Dan didn't want to hurt Simba's feelings, so he shook his head. "No, that's fine. I'm done eating anyways."
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » August 2nd, 2012, 4:55 pm

Simba nodded and said, "Well why don't you feel at home my friend? I mean have you met all of the pride members?"

Kopa grinned at Vitani tossing him in. He suddenly emerged and said, "Hey Vitani I was thinking now we know how to swim let's see if we can outswim crocs and hippos! What do you think?"
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby DGFone » August 21st, 2012, 11:48 pm

Frank shook his head. "No, I don't think I've met everyone," he said, "I err..." He didn't want to say that he didn't want to meet anyone, not wanting to upset Simba. Plus, for now, going along and letting Simba take the lead might be the best thing to do. It will allow Frank to think and see what he should be doing, but he will not be lost or alone. "Guess it might be a good idea to meet them then, right?" he added, looking at Simba.

---

Vitani laughed at what Kopa said. "Absolutely not!" she answered after a while. "I already had to dive into a waterhole to get you out today, and I will not dive into a croc's mouth to fish you out as well." While she was only teasing, she did mean what she said, and would rather not have Kopa do something again, at least not for today. And especially not now that the adults were right there.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 9th, 2012, 10:35 pm

Simba smiled and said to Frank, "Well my friend you are probably going to be here a while so why not just try and meet all of the members of this pride? Of course you already met me and my mate Nala."

===

Kopa blushed when she mentioned pulling him out and stuttered saying, "Uh I meant to drown. I did it on purpose. I knew how to swim." He then sighed and said, "So uh..." Suddenly that mean cub came over yet again and said to Vitani, "Oh aren't you bored with playing with this dork Vitani? My father is around so you better say yes..."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby DGFone » September 10th, 2012, 2:23 am

Frank winced slightly when Simba mentioned that he would most likely be staying here for a while. While it was true that Frank was planning on getting home as soon as possible, the fact that he didn't know how presented a huge problem. Plus, that crazy monkey seemed like he knew what was going on, but was not acting very helpful. "Yeah, I already met Nala... Alright then," Frank agreed after a while, "show me the others." If he would have any chance of doing things right, it will help to start off on the good side of those who lived here and not the wrong side.

---

Vitani rolled her eyes when the cub came around, but made sure that he didn't see her. "Oh, yeah, I'm very bored," she told him, winking at Kopa "I mean, I can't really do anything with Kopa around. But now that you're here..." she reached out with a paw and shoved the cub into the waterhole. Unlike Kopa, he came back up to the surface quickly enough, just in time to catch Vitani rolling on the ground laughing her head off.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 16th, 2012, 7:04 pm

Simba looked at him and said, "Okay..." After he introduced the pride he then told Frank, "The greatest service a lion can do is to give up their life for an ideal, my subjects protecting me, and me protecting my subjects. Do you understand this ideal Frank?"

===

The cub came out of the water and did a cub growl, "I warned you that Kopa would pay if you say no Vitani." Suddenly his father was right behind him doing an evil laugh, "Ahahaha."

(Yes the dad knows the adults are right there.)
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying