[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate) — My Lion King Forum

When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Re: When You Need To Move On (DGFone and VitanisMate)

Postby DGFone » September 16th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Frank nodded. "Yeah, I think so. I think I understand." Truth be told, he didn't feel comfortable with what he was understanding. It was almost as if Simba was already asking him for his loyalty. But before he will say anything that he might regret, Frank let Simba speak again. Perhaps Simba will elaborate on what he meant.

---

Vitani heard the cub's father behind her and groaned quietly. "What?" She turned around, wanting to know what this lion was planning this time.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby VitanisMate » September 16th, 2012, 8:32 pm

However before Simba could say anything the cub's father approached, "Everyone this is my challenge. I demand that Simba and his son Kopa be exiled at once like the cowards they are! Nala will stay with me of course as will Vitani for my son hahaha." Suddenly he looked at Frank, "I demand your loyalty to me at once. If you do that I will reward you." Suddenly he said to them all, "I forgot to mention the one who has helped me to get the throne...."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby DGFone » September 16th, 2012, 9:08 pm

Frank was shocked. "What? Me?... No!" He had no idea what was going on, but he refused to get involved with what looked like a takeover. Plus, he doubted that he was any good at fighting. Not back when he was a human, and defiantly not now that he was a lion. "No, I'm not going to do it," he repeated. "You're on your own."
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 16th, 2012, 9:12 pm

The lion snarled, "Very well then...I will be forced to show the one who has helped me!" Suddenly a sinister-looking baboon emerged, looking like Rafiki but with an evil grin on his face, "Hello Frank. It must be so hard...being a lion and not being who you truly are. I can help you Frank. Unlike Rafiki I will help you. Just hand Kopa over to me at once and I will return you back to your true form. Don't you want to go home? All you have to do is hand me that cub," talking as if he knew Frank for years.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby DGFone » September 16th, 2012, 9:59 pm

Frank frowned. "What would you know about that?" He didn't trust this baboon, but on the other hand, he didn't know who to trust yet either. He looked at Simba, then Kopa, then back at the baboon, not sure what to do. As much as he wanted to go home, he didn't know if the baboon was lying or not, and it just didn't feel right to hand Kopa over.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 17th, 2012, 1:17 am

The baboon smiled, "I know everything about you. Give me Kopa Frank or I will be forced to reveal who you truly are to these lions and they will discover your more dispicable qualities hahaha." The evil lion looked at Nala and mocked, "See I told you not to get too comfortable at Simba being your only mate hahaha."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby DGFone » September 17th, 2012, 3:43 am

Whatever this lion's plans were, Frank did not like them. Not when he was being blackmailed already. So bluff or not, clearly, this lion did not have Frank's interests in mind, and Frank doubted that even if he will give up Kopa, that the lion will help him. "No, I won't let you have Kopa."

At the back of his mind, he remembered how that monkey, Rafiki, also seemed to know more than he let on. But unlike this lion and baboon, Rafiki did not threaten him.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 17th, 2012, 11:56 am

The baboon said, "Alright Frank you asked for it." He then looked at Simba and Nala, "All you have to do is give up Frank to me and I will spare your lives." Simba glared and said, "And why should we trust you?" The baboon laughed, "Why should you trust Frank?! He's not a lion! He is not like you! I want my revenge against Frank and anyone who gets in my way will pay. Give Frank to me at once or I will take Kopa instead."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby DGFone » September 17th, 2012, 4:52 pm

Frank waited to gauge Simba's reaction. Now that the lion told everyone about him, even if it was a vague description at best, it still might mean that Frank might find himself alone now. Mentally, he was already preparing himself to run for his life, should Simba choose to spare Kopa and hand him over instead.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Postby VitanisMate » September 17th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Simba, remembering that Frank had saved Kopa's life, refused to give him up, "No I won't let Frank die by giving him to you. He is a lion." The baboon laughed, "Then you're a fool Simba! I'm going to enjoy crushing Kopa's neck!" He then motioned for his lion ally to grab Kopa. The lion mocked at them by saying, "My son'll now get the throne."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying