Why does everyone don't like me here?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Why does everyone don't like me here?

Postby CrazyNuka » February 7th, 2010, 10:48 pm

I mean my gosh im a very nice guy. Is it because i talk to much or is it im wierd and creepy? i don't know? Im very sad. :( All i want was just be friendy and some friends here ignore me. (Sighs) Im like almost gonna leave here. I just wanted a buddie. :cry2:
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Why does everyone don't like me here?

Postby YFWE » February 7th, 2010, 10:53 pm

Who doesn't like you here? I've never seen anyone hatin' on you or anything. =/
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby LadyAislinn » February 7th, 2010, 10:54 pm

Aww what would give you that impression? I assure you I highly doubt anyone hates you here. I remember you commented on one of my pictures at MLKFAA. :)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby CrazyNuka » February 7th, 2010, 10:55 pm

yea but when i try to be funny and hyper they ignore me.
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby YFWE » February 7th, 2010, 10:58 pm

Well, I dunno, some people aren't gonna find the same things funny as you do, trust me, I know. And some people are also "turned off," so to speak, by hyperness. Just be chill more often and just be normal. Either way, I don't think anyone doesn't like you so don't worry about it. ^^
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Neon » February 7th, 2010, 11:00 pm

[quote="CrazyNuka"]yea but when i try to be funny and hyper they ignore me.[/quote]
Hey relaxz. I made so many threads the past few days and they are ignored.
Spoiler: show
Sigs are made by me and Simbasmate

Neon

Pride Points: 0

Postby CrazyNuka » February 7th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Thanks. <3
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby LadyAislinn » February 7th, 2010, 11:06 pm

Yeah it happens to all of us... we certainly aren't singling you out. I'm sorry you feel that we have and I hope we can help you feel better about this place. :)
Everything By Me
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Postby CrazyNuka » February 7th, 2010, 11:08 pm

Thanks La. your such a nice girl :excited2:
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby LadyAislinn » February 7th, 2010, 11:17 pm

Lol aww well you're welcome and thanks for the nice compliment! :dreamy:
Everything By Me
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Next

Return to Fun and Games