Why does everyone don't like me here?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Why does everyone don't like me here?

Postby thanigraphics » February 8th, 2010, 5:23 pm

TF is a troll, ignore him and he will be banned ;)
I hope you are already feeling better Nuka :)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CrazyNuka » February 8th, 2010, 10:12 pm

Thanks guys. :3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby CrazyNuka » December 24th, 2019, 8:08 am

Oh my goodness! Looking back at one of the cringiest posts I ever did back when I was just a kid. xDDD I mean, holy heck, I get depressed quite easily back then and that's also because of my autism! LOL I know I have some amazing friends here who help support me throughout the years and I am mature enough to know that no one hates me on here at all! ^^ I have done nothing wrong so I should not say I was ignored back then when I was a kid when I know I was not being ignored at all. Everybody has lives and I can respect that greatly! <3 I miss all my friends on My Lion King! ^^ So if any of you read these posts, this is back when I was a kid. LOL So, please don't take this the wrong way! x3
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby DGFone » December 27th, 2019, 7:12 am

I was going to get all mad because someone dug up another extremely old topic (from 2010 no less!) to bump it for no reason, but then I saw that the post is A) not spam, and B) updated by non other than the original poster, I couldn't let it slide...

Amazing what 10 years can do to someone, no? ;)
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby CrazyNuka » December 27th, 2019, 8:10 am

Oh, indeed it can! :)
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Postby Elton John » December 29th, 2019, 6:35 pm

I remember my posts from 2002-2003 on gamefaqs.

A reminder that I have grown up a lot since then. I feel deep shame over those posts, but I have learned from my many many MANY mistakes...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Previous

Return to Fun and Games