Do you smoke?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Do you smoke?

yes, I smoke very often
5%
yes, but only once or twice a week
No votes
I rarely smoke....only on parties and stuff
5%
I have been smoking but I quit
4%
no, I'm not smoking and I never will
82%
no, I'm not smoking, but maybe I will smoke a cigaret once..
5%

Total votes : 83

Do you smoke?

Postby thanigraphics » February 7th, 2010, 8:56 pm

I want to quit, but I have NO idea how :o
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: Do you smoke?

Postby Simbaholikov » February 7th, 2010, 9:02 pm

Nope, never will either :)
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby thanigraphics » February 7th, 2010, 9:04 pm

that's very smart of you, I hope you keep it that way! The stuff is bad for your health and pretty addicting :/
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby YFWE » February 7th, 2010, 9:07 pm

Tried once, thought they were disgusting, never went back.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby Cdot » February 7th, 2010, 9:17 pm

Nope, never have and i never will. it's not healthy for you to smoke
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 7th, 2010, 9:27 pm

Have you tried patches?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby LadyAislinn » February 7th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Nah I don't smoke cigarettes... well it seems a little silly but my friend tried hypnosis one night just to see what would happen and she quit, and I tried another cd for stress relief and I felt better... I'm not guaranteeing it will work but if nothing else it's extremely relaxing. :sleepy: Hehe.

You can download the mp3 here...

http://www.subliminal-power.com/mind/hy ... moking.zip

And don't worry, contrary to popular belief you can't be controlled when you're in hypnosis and you won't be put into some crazy trance. :P

You should listen to it before you go to bed and in a quiet place where you won't be distracted. :)
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Simba » February 7th, 2010, 10:04 pm

*nods* LA is right. Mythbusters proved you can't make someone do anything that they absolutely wouldn't do with hypnosis. so maybe that'll work. if not, there's this new thing I heard of that's like vapor or something. it's like smoking, but without the harmful chemicals and nicotine. supposedly, it helps people quit with high success.

and I don't smoke, don't plan on it. it's hard for me to be around someone while smoking, my nose and lungs are kinda sensitive. I can stand the 2nd-hand smoke better than hairspray and exhaust fumes, but I still hate having to breathe it.

a good deal of my friends smoke though. judging by my cousin, it can really screw you. he used to be really fit and healthy, and gym class now has him hacking an awful lot (luckily we won't have to take that anymore until college). plus illness affects him a lot more now. but enough of that, there's bazillions of things telling us why we shouldn't smoke and what it does to us.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby NightyByeSparrow » February 7th, 2010, 10:08 pm

Don't smoke, never plan to either. :3
*is such a good cubby*
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby SilverSimba01 » February 7th, 2010, 10:30 pm

I don't smoke, I can't even stand that horroful smell :yuck: :disgust:
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Fun and Games