So... much.... SNOW! 0_____0

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: So... much.... SNOW! 0_____0

Postby Taka » February 7th, 2010, 3:41 am

I saw it on the news.
Here we'd die for at least one snowy day!
It never ever ever ever snows in here...
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby thelionpride556 » February 7th, 2010, 4:27 am

[quote]Yeah so as you've probably already noticed the electicity's back up and I'm back to browsing MLK and playing on my Wii! How I love the 21st century! ^^[/quote]

*throws sock* Get outta here ya hobo! :kickassnala:

Lol, I lub the 21st century.
thelionpride556

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-----/\-----\o/----

Pride Points: 0

Postby Bunga1973 » April 30th, 2019, 4:57 pm

deleted
Bunga1973

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nostalgia nerd

Pride Points: 1

Previous

Return to Fun and Games