Post here whenever you think about Pizza.

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Post here whenever you think about Pizza.

Postby Elton John » December 17th, 2016, 7:33 pm

I dont get the internets bizarre hatred for pinapple on pizza. Nobody ever gives a good explanation why.

The best pizza i've had was chicken alfredo pizza with sundried tomatoes and spinach baked into the crust. From some fancy pizza joint.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Sigurd » December 19th, 2016, 1:42 am

I would like to have one now. I would by some with chicken, french Fries and a sauce on it. Sadly, it's 1:40 AM so everything is closed
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby moonsugar33 » December 19th, 2016, 5:41 am

Alright so here's my list of opinions on pizza ingredients:

- Mushrooms. Excellent. (Absolutely necessary)
- Olives are great (as long as they're the kind that are sliced into little o's instead of lengthways, I don't know why but the kind that are sliced lengthways are always really salty and too much salt ruins a pizza.)
- Pineapple. Pineapple is delicious and helps contribute to a good juicy pizza slice. The tang cuts through the grease, as well.
- You gotta have a nice thick puffy crust! What good is a pizza crust that's thin and crispy and stabs you in the gums?
- Use lots of good cheese. There should be some to help bind the ingredients on a pizza, and some to bake on top.
- Prawns are delicious, especially with some garlic. I nearly love prawns as much as I love pineapple.
- Pepperoni is really nice.
- Tomatoes on a pizza are really ridiculous unless they're sun-dried. You've already got pizza sauce! Tomatoes just make it needlessly soggy.
- BBQ sauce is an atrocity to mankind.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby Panda-chan » December 20th, 2016, 1:09 am

Unironically, I am really craving a pizza right now :oops2:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby The Spirit of Life » December 20th, 2016, 2:59 am

Wasn't thinking about pizza, saw the title of this thread, can't stop thinking about pizza.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » December 20th, 2016, 4:23 am

[quote="Amanda"]Unironically, I am really craving a pizza right now :oops2:[/quote]
This thread makes everyone crave for pizza. It's making us all suffer. :pout:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » March 26th, 2017, 3:34 am

I just ate pizza.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Sigurd » March 26th, 2017, 7:11 am

I have a pizza resturant nearby. I love their pizza with chicken and bell pepper.
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 2nd, 2017, 1:22 am

Pizza is great.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby XoX » April 8th, 2017, 3:58 am

I could kill for a pepperoni pizza right now!
Well, maybe not kill.
go away fbi nothing to see here

Or a hawaiian pizza perhaps... :hmm:
XoX

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games