Post here whenever you think about Pizza.

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Post here whenever you think about Pizza.

Postby Elton John » December 17th, 2016, 4:32 pm

It can be any kind of pizza. Pepperoni. Cheese. Etc.

Everytime you think of pizza you get a point, when you get 20 points you can trade them in for an imaginary pizza. Its the best imaginary pizza ever made.

You get a bonus point for thinking of simba or nala eating pizza. -1 point for thinking of zazu eating eating a pizza.

If you think of steak fajitas well...why are you posting here? That's not pizza.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Post here whenever you think about Pizza.

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 17th, 2016, 6:31 pm

We just bought pizza.

So I know I'm definitely thinking about pizza.

<3
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Simbaholikov » December 17th, 2016, 6:33 pm

How convenient this topic appears now, we did indeed buy a pizza just now. :nehneh:
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby it means no worries » December 17th, 2016, 6:39 pm

We're getting a Dominoes pizza in a few hours, cant beat a meateor :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 17th, 2016, 6:40 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]We're getting a Dominoes pizza in a few hours, cant beat a meateor :P[/quote]

Is that a kind of pizza Dominos serves? What's it got in it? :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2016, 6:53 pm

[quote="it means no worries"]We're getting a Dominoes pizza in a few hours, cant beat a meateor :P[/quote]

You can because the New Yorker one exists. Plus Dominoes is pretty awful, I feel like I need a tool to help me scrape the pizza away from all the horrific grease.
Pizza Hut is infinitely better. Dominoes is for people who think they like pizza but really just like flavoured damp cardboard.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 17th, 2016, 6:56 pm

I miss Pizza Fan. Somehow Greece has the best pizza company ever, no other company I've tried has ever been able to compete.

Dat Philadelphia crust. :(
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simbaholikov » December 17th, 2016, 6:59 pm

[quote="Kops"]I miss Pizza Fan. Somehow Greece has the best pizza company ever, no other company I've tried has ever been able to compete.

Dat Philadelphia crust. :([/quote]

Pizzabakeren. That is all.
Simbaholikov

Postby Elton John » December 17th, 2016, 6:59 pm

I have a decent pizza place nearby, Jet's pizza. They're better than most chain pizza places. There is another pizza place nearby that's even better but more expensive and they don't deliver at lunch.

The worst pizza is chuck e cheese. Had to go there for my nephews birthday party 3 years back and it was awful.

Little ceasers is 'eh' pizza but for 5 dollars for a large hot pepperoni pizza...you can't beat that deal.

Even mediocre pizza is better than no pizza.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KopsTheTerminator » December 17th, 2016, 7:06 pm

[quote="Simbaholic"][quote="Kops"]I miss Pizza Fan. Somehow Greece has the best pizza company ever, no other company I've tried has ever been able to compete.

Dat Philadelphia crust. :([/quote]

Pizzabakeren. That is all.[/quote]

One question to judge the quality: Does it have a Philadelphia crust option? No? Then it is inferior.

:P

Seriously though, I'd love to be able to order proper pizza sometime but proper takeout pizza here is pricey compared to Greece. Would only get some on very special occasions. :yikes: Even pricier in Norway it seems, makes me wonder how they even stay in business to be honest...

Not that the types we have now are bad. It's really hard to make me dislike pizza.

Unless you put pineapples in it.

That's not a pizza.

:pout:
KopsTheTerminator

Next

Return to Fun and Games