Crap....

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Crap....

Postby WildSimba » November 4th, 2009, 12:44 am

I'm verry sorry about the news, Commando. That's possibly the worst thing that could ever happen to someone. There IS still hope for you surviving though.

Not all brain tumors land up in deadly spots. Sometimes, the doctor can remove the tumor without any commotion at all. Make sure, since you have this tumor, to have someone check up on you, every now and then, when your sleeping, because brain tumors are known to cause seisures. Also, make sure that everyone knows, that if they catch you while your having a seisure, to hold onto your tounge, because it can choke you, when your not in control of it.

Lung cancer is also cureably, depending on the stage it's at. It might be a double whammy, for your tumors, but they can be reduced by size remarcably, and you can still be saved.

All I can say beside that is, never give up hope. It will be a long, hard battle, eigther way you put it. The only way you have any chance at surviving this, is not giving hope, and thinking positively.

Good luck on your journey.

[quote="SimbasMate"][quote="CommandoTheLion"]its got nothing to do with Drinking,Smoking or Drug use...... even the doctor said it...[/quote]

Hmm, really? Then you should ask another doctor because Drinking and smoking can cause a GREAT chance of tumors, AKA cancer.[/quote]

Cancer is the overbuilding of cells. ANYTHING can cause cancer. Just stepping outside can give you cancer.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby SarabisMate » November 4th, 2009, 12:48 am

I have high faith in you my friend...I hope the Doc can get the cure
ImageShika
Spoiler: show
All siggies made by me
and Amanda
SarabisMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^ Made By KiarasMate ^

Pride Points: 3

Postby Baya » November 4th, 2009, 1:02 am

Wow, this is the first time I've ever spoken with someone that's just been diagnosed with cancer. If you have the will to live, you will pull through this. It has been proven that our body functions are based on our emotions and our mentality. If you stay positive, and confident then you will overcome this major obstacle.

For the record: Smoking is the main cause of lung cancer. So that is what most likely caused it, regardless what that doctor said. Be sure to get regular check ups because doctors make mistakes.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 4th, 2009, 3:44 am

They are finding out how i got it and when they are gonna take it out n stuff but if they dont ill have 6 to 8 months to live =/ but thanks guys for making me feel better.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby NightmareMoon » November 4th, 2009, 4:04 am

Omg, I'm so sorry Commando. :(
I honestly don't know what to say.
Just keep thinking positive.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Songo » November 4th, 2009, 4:39 am

Awww..I'm sorry Commando! <3

Well..Stay Strong and keep your head up...I'll pray for you.

Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 4th, 2009, 4:08 pm

thanks for all your support :) i hope to god i make it out
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby SimbasMate » November 4th, 2009, 4:20 pm

I'm sure you will, Josh. You're strong. :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CommandoTheLion » November 4th, 2009, 4:27 pm

I know i just dont see me winning but ill try to fight :)
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Postby SimbasMate » November 4th, 2009, 4:31 pm

What do you mean by "I don't want to see myself winning"? You mean you want to die? :?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games