Crap....

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Crap....

Postby Mike » November 3rd, 2009, 5:22 pm

ouch =0! That news hit me like a punch in the guts 0.0 I hope you never give up and do everything you can to enjoy yourself in spite of this news. Miracles do happen you know, don't give up on your life, we'll pray for you. Keep us updated, because I'm sure we're all very anxious for you and we hope that you hear whatever good news is possible in your terrible situation :\
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Nukascar1 » November 3rd, 2009, 5:33 pm

sorry man I never expected this
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby LadyAislinn » November 3rd, 2009, 8:45 pm

Oh wow I wasn't expecting that. Well just to give you maybe a little hope when my grandfather was diagnosed last year the doctor said that he only had about a month to live and he ended up staying strong for about 8 months so you can't always go by the first predictions... cancer is unpredictable. I wish you all the luck in the world, stay strong and you'll be in my thoughts.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby PrincessKiara » November 3rd, 2009, 8:50 pm

Wow, that is harsh. Don’t give up, many people survive cancer. I’ll be thinking of you, and I wish you all the best in the time to come. Be strong.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Panda-chan » November 3rd, 2009, 8:59 pm

O..M...G... O.O
I totally wasn't expecting that. That's just terrible... I'm really sorry about your cancer diagnosis. I'll be praying for you. Just try to stay strong. :cry: None of my friends have ever died and I don't want you to be the first one. :(
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby ScaЯ » November 3rd, 2009, 9:01 pm

:o OMG, I'm so sorry.... :sad:...I really wish there was something I could do for you. :cry2: I'm so sorry Commando. Stay strong.
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby Yumacub » November 3rd, 2009, 9:03 pm

Oh I'm sorry Commando! :o That is a shocker! But yeah, never give up hope! you can get through this! My mom's friend has breast cancer and she is still going strong and she had it for a while so don't feel down ok? Your not the only one and just slow down the spread of the cancer! All of us on MLK are here to support you!
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby LilTiger » November 4th, 2009, 12:26 am

OMG, I'm so sorry! I atlest hope you live! One tiem on Greys Anatomy this happened to a staff member, but I forgot how it was cured. If I knew I would tell you right away! :( But once again, I'm sorry :( :sad:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nightstar75 » November 4th, 2009, 12:38 am

Omg.... :cry: I'm SO sorry. *hugs* I'll do what I can to help out! I honestly in my own beliefs don't believe medicine works... but I'l look up herb use and all that to see what helps. I REALLY hope you get better. :( I really do...
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Yatima » November 4th, 2009, 12:41 am

WTF... you are still so young and got cancer?
This is realy hard. I lost some family members because of cancer.
I hope there will be a good cure for you, please stay strong!!! :(
MLKFAA Gallery:

TLKFAA: Yatima
Furaffinity: Yvie-Chan
deviantArt: Yvie-Chan
Yatima

Forum Liger

Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games