I'm Thankful For...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: I'm Thankful For...

Postby Marizzle » August 22nd, 2016, 7:16 pm

I'm thankful that my best friend applied to my college...that means we'll see each other on daily basis! :dreamy:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » August 23rd, 2016, 8:36 am

I'm thankful to be off work for the rest of this week.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » August 24th, 2016, 12:44 am

I'm thankful for the fact we have ice packs... :chuckle:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » August 25th, 2016, 5:28 am

I'm grateful for the Disney movie deal thing that has 4 blurays shipping to my house for a grand total of $1.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » August 25th, 2016, 6:15 pm

I'm thankful for my long vacation. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » August 31st, 2016, 5:31 am

I'm thankful that this song doesn't affect me the way it used to.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » August 31st, 2016, 10:42 am

I'm thankful for this comfortable bed, right now. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Shadowfax » September 1st, 2016, 8:51 pm

Sounds corny, but I am thankful for something my fiance said to me earlier as we were driving back home.

He told me that if he hadn't got with me, he would have been very lonely and depressed, living in a bedsit most likely and that he wouldn't have an amazing daughter. Nor would he have the job he currently has (I helped him get it as he struggles with applications due to his bad dyslexia) and that he wouldn't be getting married. He told me he loved me and that he was glad he and I got together.

I don't think anyones ever said anything like that to me before and I got quite emotional about it when we got home.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Marizzle » September 3rd, 2016, 1:11 am

I'm thankful for my mom's huge patience. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » October 11th, 2016, 6:34 pm

I'm thankful for the awesome people in my life, a fair portion of whom are members of this very site.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games