Trick or Treat Results! (Reveling TODAY+Tomorrow Only!)

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Trick or Treat Results! (Reveling TODAY+Tomorrow Only!)

Postby Yumacub » November 1st, 2009, 3:36 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"][quote="LadyAislinn"]Ok! I'm done!

Here's my treat for Nightstar75! Wooo! Haha... Happy Halloween my buddy I hope you have a great day with lots of candy and I hope you like your little giftie. :)

Lol this was fun! I'll definitely be signing up next year! :D[/quote]

*squeals for joy* AHHHHH!!! O_e I LOVE IT!! XD lol, you put Itachi in it <333 :) Lol.

YumaCub, I can't find anything Scary. =3 So I found something Scary AND funny XD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u696R5GQEQ[/quote]

LOL! :lol: :lol2: Funny!! Poor people! XD
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby Buffy » November 1st, 2009, 6:21 pm

Looks like people had some awesome tricks and treats!! And OMG! KK! I am soooo glad I didn't have the sound on while playing that game! Hahaha! Happy you like the siggy :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Moka » November 1st, 2009, 6:56 pm

You're welcome, LT! Glad you like it!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby WildSimba » November 1st, 2009, 7:14 pm

[quote="Uzoma"]How come that I didn´t got anything? :pout:[/quote]

I'm wondering the same exact thing, except maybe not in those words... lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Simba » November 1st, 2009, 8:49 pm

yeah, I also didn't get anything. not that I'm too bothered by it, cause I had fun making a treat for someone else.

maybe something unexpected came up for the 3 people who were going to do something for us.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby WildSimba » November 1st, 2009, 10:55 pm

Probably Simba.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Nightstar75 » November 3rd, 2009, 4:24 am

You guys didn't get anything?...T.T Nuuuu thats sad! If you want, I'll make you guys a treat, even though Halloween is over and all that mess XD
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Pride Points: 0

Postby Uzoma » November 3rd, 2009, 6:13 pm

Really ? :excited: That would be nice. Thank you. :happy2:
Uzoma

Animals have feelings too.

Postby Simba » November 3rd, 2009, 10:44 pm

[quote="Nightstar75"]You guys didn't get anything?...T.T Nuuuu thats sad! If you want, I'll make you guys a treat, even though Halloween is over and all that mess XD[/quote]

that's very kind of you, but I'll think I'll wait and see if the people post their stuff a little late. thanks anyway though!
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Nightstar75 » November 4th, 2009, 12:39 am

Sure! I'll make one for you, Uzoma. :3 And Simba, if you wish to wait, thats perfectly fine with me. ^^
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games