That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: That moment when...

Postby Marizzle » January 15th, 2017, 4:48 am

That moment when you're hyped about going somewhere but you end up not going able to do. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » January 16th, 2017, 12:34 am

That moment when your sister invites herself into your room and just lays down on your bed next to where you're sitting and just never leaves...
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » January 16th, 2017, 4:01 am

That moment when you go to a shop to buy something and exit with 67534 items. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » January 16th, 2017, 9:43 pm

That moment when you're wearing all black and walk past a church people are standing in front of... and your phone is blaring a song called "Unholy" from the speakers. :lol3:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Kiana » January 16th, 2017, 9:49 pm

That moment when you realize but aren't surprised Carl is a vampire xD Or a demon. (I'm still waiting for that candle and thank you about earlier too ;) )

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » January 17th, 2017, 7:49 am

That moment when you don't remember what candle Kiana is referring to.
(Also I'm probably a vampire/demon hybrid, knowing me. And you're welcome.)
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Kiana » January 17th, 2017, 10:57 pm

That moment when you're the only one who remembers when my candle wasn't working and we all agreed it was Carls fault on the chatbox and you feel extremely awkward about it :lol:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby Marizzle » January 18th, 2017, 3:30 am

That moment when you want to watch TV, but you can't because your mom is doing a Star Trek marathon. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Kiana » January 18th, 2017, 5:34 pm

That moment when you and your friend are so close that she just comes over and spends the night when my dads not even and you know he'll be totally fine with it

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby Carl » January 18th, 2017, 9:58 pm

That moment when your browser randomly opens a million tabs that are all Kiana's profile and you become convinced that she is also a demon.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games