That moment when...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

That moment when...

Postby Marizzle » May 13th, 2015, 9:37 pm

So, I searched around and couldn't find a topic featuring this game. :D
Basically, the objective is to start sentences with the famous "That moment when..." and describe a past experience that someone else can, sometimes, relate to.

I'll start:
That moment when...you saw The Lion King so many times that you memorized its lines. :P
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Re: That moment when...

Postby it means no worries » May 14th, 2015, 4:57 pm

That moment when you walk into a room and completely forgot why you went there :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » May 14th, 2015, 4:59 pm

That moment when you realise you have two exams tomorrow and you should be revising some more.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Carl » May 14th, 2015, 8:45 pm

That moment when you're waiting to see someone and they seem to take longer than they should to turn up.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Minions8217 » May 15th, 2015, 2:36 am

That moment when you're just bored out of your mind, and it feels like you have nothing to do (When, really, you have millions of stuff to do). :P
Visit my graphic den, Minion8217's Graphic Den!
viewtopic.php?f=48&t=45350&p=1214772#p1214772
Minions8217
Beauty catches the attention

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

but character catches the heart.

Nickname(s): Minions, Minion
Pride Points: 5

Postby Marizzle » May 16th, 2015, 12:25 am

That moment when you've got a song stuck in your head and just can't remember its name. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Minions8217 » May 16th, 2015, 1:29 am

I think I can relate to all of these. lol

That moment when you're shopping and you forget what food you're getting. :P
Minions8217

Postby Lauren » May 16th, 2015, 1:31 am

That moment when someone asks you what time is it, they'd expect you to take out your phone, but you actually look at your watch.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Marizzle » May 16th, 2015, 1:37 am

That moment when you take out your phone to check the time but end up not checking it. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Minions8217 » May 16th, 2015, 1:40 am

That moment when you were going to do something, but totally forgot what you were going to do (I just did that now :innocent:).
Minions8217

Next

Return to Fun and Games