MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: MLK Christmas Tree 2014

Postby Buffy » December 11th, 2014, 6:25 am

I'll be posting my gift a bit closer to Christmas. ;)
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » December 14th, 2014, 4:33 pm

As it's ten days away now and so you can have use of it a little before Christmas too, my Secret Santa this year waaaaaaaaaas:

LAUREN =3
Attachments
Lauren-secret-santa-avvie.gif
Lauren-secret-santa-avvie.gif (26.72 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Lauren-secret-Santa.png
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Titanic-Wyvern » December 14th, 2014, 8:00 pm

Should've uploaded my secret santa gift more towards Christmas but meh! Anyways, I got GeminiGemelo for my secret santa so I decided to make a cover for her story, Trampled. It's not my best work but I'm okay with it! Just need to work more at it in the future! :)

I uploaded the cover to the Fanart Albums here. I hope you like it, Gemini! :3

((Avatar and signature both by Daenerys, thank you so much! :D))

Spoiler: show

^Made for me from Daenerys, thank you! :3
Titanic-Wyvern
"Zu'u lost daal."

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I have returned."

Nickname(s): Titan, Wyvern, Xeno
Pride Points: 8

Postby Claws » December 16th, 2014, 11:41 pm

Sooo, I'm Flip's secret santa, I hope you enjoy this thing and hope you don't get nightmares from it LOL

Claws
Imitation of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tico
Pride Points: 6

Postby SimbasMate » December 17th, 2014, 12:24 am

Soooo I got It Means No Worries for my Secret Santa. I didn't know what you wanted, so I just drew you up a Simba. Use it for whatever you want. I hope you like it. :)

[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby FlipMode » December 17th, 2014, 5:22 pm

[quote="littlelionman"]Sooo, I'm Flip's secret santa, I hope you enjoy this thing and hope you don't get nightmares from it LOL

Image[/quote]

Love it! I have literally just started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 HD and loving all the new additions they have thrown into it. So that's very apt.
It's my desktop background now, thanks so much! :3
Ahhhh Kingdom Hearts, people have no idea how much I love that series! You could not have picked a better theme.
Also...
#suchsurprisewow
#totallyunexpected

*Ahem* Aaaaaannnnyyywaayyy.... At the risk of double posting, mine isn't quite done yet because I have done something a little extra for my recipient. I haven't forgotten though! :)
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 17th, 2014, 9:19 pm

Being that I missed both Secret Santa's, I offer myself as tribute to make something in case anyone backs out and someone is left without a gift.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Lauren » December 18th, 2014, 1:50 am

[quote="Shadowfax"]As it's ten days away now and so you can have use of it a little before Christmas too, my Secret Santa this year waaaaaaaaaas:

LAUREN =3[/quote]
THANK YOU! I love it very much! :) :D

---

My Secret Santa this year is…

Buffy!

Hope you like it! :)
Attachments
BuffySecretSanta2014gift.png
BuffySecretSanta2014gift.png (121.99 KiB) Viewed 3215 times
Lauren

Postby FlipMode » December 18th, 2014, 2:25 am

I got lionobsession. And I did something a little different for this, so your gift is from both myself and SillydogTheGreat.
Here's a commission of your OC, Aa Moja! All research and commission was done by me, picture was drawn by the very talented Sillydog!
I thought this would be better than quickly whipping up a sig and avatar that you wouldn't get much use out of since you are more active on the FAA and I take requests for sigs anyway :D
so, hope you like it!

aa_moja__commission__by_sillydogthegreat-d8a6hcn.jpg
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby lionobsession » December 19th, 2014, 5:39 pm

[quote="Flip_FTW"]I got lionobsession. And I did something a little different for this, so your gift is from both myself and SillydogTheGreat.
Here's a commission of your OC, Aa Moja! All research and commission was done by me, picture was drawn by the very talented Sillydog!
I thought this would be better than quickly whipping up a sig and avatar that you wouldn't get much use out of since you are more active on the FAA and I take requests for sigs anyway :D
so, hope you like it!

The attachment aa_moja__commission__by_sillydogthegreat-d8a6hcn.jpg is no longer available
[/quote]

Thank you so much! She looks beautiful and it is amazing artwork!

My Secret Santa was... Siana! Seeing as I love all lots of their characters, I included most of them in my picture! I'll post the picture here first and then on the FAA in a couple of days!
secretsantasiana.png
lionobsession

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games