What is your dream career?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What is your dream career?

Postby Ninaroja » April 23rd, 2015, 5:09 am

[quote="Flip_FTW"]

I also already have my first novel published so I'm kind of building a writer career, it's more a hobby really but if I one day get really successful that'd be sweet.

[/quote]

Hold up hang on flip has a book why is this the first I have heard of this??? :P
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » April 24th, 2015, 12:10 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]
Hold up hang on flip has a book why is this the first I have heard of this??? :P[/quote]

WOOHOOO I'VE DONE IT! AT LAST!

All jokes aside, dude. I did make a thread about it a while back thought it may have been back before you started posting in the OT areas so you may have missed it. But yeah I just carried on with it, finished it and spend a lot of hours editing it and eventually it became a thing.
I'm planning my next book which I will be hopefully giving a wider release but yeah... It's not really a "career" choice of mine, its just sort of a thing that I do and so why not publish it, y'know? People love it, great. People hate it, well then that changes nothing and I remain the way I am lol :)
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby mamaprince » April 26th, 2018, 5:35 pm

I suppose I should update this thread. ;) Times have changed now and I long to become a research meteorologist and study meteorology at The University Of Oklahoma in Norman, Oklahoma. I want to conduct research on Tornadoes and such. :) I still love animation a lot, so I may consider also doing that as a side career or something. Lol
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby TLK_Kid » April 26th, 2018, 6:45 pm

Uhhh I prefer not to think about it and imagine my entire life will be spent on my bed watching Disney movies.

Okay, probably not the answer you're looking for. :lol: In all seriousness, I don't really know.

I enjoy voice acting and doing impressions of movie characters, and I used to want to be an actress. I probably wouldn't pursue that as an actual career, but hey, there's always the option of making random videos for YouTube right? :P I also have an enormous love for Disney, and there are times when I want to hop into the animation career and work for them...but I think I'm better off staying on this side of the screen. xD

I've always loved to write and everyone says I have a natural talent, so that seems like a logical career and might be something I'd look into. I suspect I'll probably write on the side of whatever job I end up with someday.

But in the last couple years I discovered another career I'd love to have, (assuming I have the patience to study for it xD) and that is to become a zoologist. I love animals -- and when I say love, I don't mean just in the way that people normally love animals. I mean, I love them, in fact I often have trouble putting humans' needs before theirs. So to be able to work with them on a daily basis, and make a difference in protecting their species and habitats, would be a dream come true for me. :D
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby TheLionPrince » April 26th, 2018, 10:35 pm

My dream job is to become a filmmaker.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Gemini » August 16th, 2018, 7:28 pm

My dream career is probably to keep doing the same line of work that I am already doing.

That being said, though, I'd like to keep up writing as my main hobby and continue to do creative things on the side, too. It might just be a struggle to find that balance.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Azdgari » August 24th, 2018, 10:15 pm

Everyone has such cool aspirations. Prince, I think you'd be a great filmmakers. TLK Kid, I think you and Janna could chat about some zoology!

It's played out, but I love playing music, and if I could support myself doing it full time, I definitely would for at least a few years.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Previous

Return to Fun and Games