Do you believe in God or a higher-power?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Do you believe in God or a higher-power?

Postby it means no worries » April 18th, 2017, 3:56 pm

I do believe that there is intelligent design of some form behind the formation of the universe because i cant wrap my head around the fact that living conditions could be created in any other way (But that could just by my inferior reasoning :P). However, I do not agree with jumping to a particular interpretation of that power if it does indeed exist, that is why i do not associate myself with any religion.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Re: Do you believe in God or a higher-power?

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 19th, 2017, 1:56 am

I do, yes. My reasoning is partly evidence based, but it also relies on faith. Why? Because simply put, I need something to believe in.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to Fun and Games