How are you feeling?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How are you feeling?

Postby Marizzle » June 8th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Sleepy.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby it means no worries » June 8th, 2016, 7:36 pm

Rubbish-cant get myself to work.
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Marizzle » June 8th, 2016, 7:38 pm

Bored.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » June 9th, 2016, 12:07 am

My head's killing me and I'm extreme levels of impatient right now.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » June 9th, 2016, 12:33 am

Uncomfortable...it's way too hot today. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Kiana » June 9th, 2016, 3:13 am

Meh. I'll tell ya why, Last day of school, my friend made me do the talent show, I thought we were gonna get cut but we didn't. So we sang Breaking The Habit - Linkin Park. Everyone said we did good but I don't sing, plus they said all you could hear was me, and not her because she sang quiet, so I died. If you know the song its a little, out there, so I saw teachers giving us funny looks during it. Later that day I said "I hope nobody sees me different because of the song" and my friend said "Well, I do, I think you're suicidal." She said it so flippin' casually! I didn't say anything, we were at the creek, our grade went down, so I just stood there and stared at the water. She acted as though nothing happened, and the day went on. She didn't say that word per word but it was close, I was so shocked!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » June 9th, 2016, 3:56 am

^ Singing a song is no way to tell if a person is suicidal or not; I've sung that same song hundreds of times and I've never actually been suicidal so... yeah. Just ignore that kind of stuff.

---

I'm feeling good, and kind of inspired. :)
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kiana » June 9th, 2016, 5:47 pm

^ I wish I could, but she has thought that for a while even before. :/ I have no idea why. but that song has a connection with me somehow, it reminds me of what I'm going through, but not as much to an extreme. I've been in a somewhat depressed state too, but I know better than to end my own life. Eesh, its all so complicated right now.

Okay, this morning was kinda.... bleh

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Marizzle » June 9th, 2016, 5:57 pm

Hungry and tired.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby FireAndSun » June 9th, 2016, 5:59 pm

Mega bored.
FireAndSun

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games