Married or Not?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Married or Not?

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 13th, 2019, 12:06 am

Being married is kinda lame cause now you have to check in with someone every time you do something. Can't just disappear when you want :/
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Re: Married or Not?

Postby Buffy » February 24th, 2019, 10:02 pm

^I mean I think it's normal to let them know you won't be home for dinner and whatnot but it shouldn't be a big deal.

That said, I'm not married. So what do I know? XD
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Previous

Return to Fun and Games