What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you whining about RIGHT NOW?!

Postby Carl » January 11th, 2017, 5:53 am

I honestly don't know why I even want to be alive. I know I've gotten through so much horrible [censored] and that I'll get through all of this somehow too, but really, honestly, I'm just so very tired. I'm glad things looked up after 2015, but damn... I need a vacation. I'm so tired of all of this.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Marizzle » January 12th, 2017, 2:32 am

How some people just seem to take time of their lives to pick on others, when they don't even know them. At least I'm not that active in that community. :headache:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Ninaroja » January 12th, 2017, 10:13 pm

That I keep getting fake emails from paypal and apple claiming that there's been "suspicious activity" on my account - said emails never get my name right and have the worst grammar ever. Luckily I haven't fallen for one yet, but still, it's so damn annoying >:(
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby Marizzle » January 13th, 2017, 1:51 am

[quote="Ninaroja"]That I keep getting fake emails from paypal and apple claiming that there's been "suspicious activity" on my account - said emails never get my name right and have the worst grammar ever. Luckily I haven't fallen for one yet, but still, it's so damn annoying >:([/quote]
I also get those e-mails. They're too annoying. :headache:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Postby Carl » January 13th, 2017, 4:14 am

My controller's not working right, because of course it isn't. I don't need a distraction from irl or anything.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby WildSimba » January 13th, 2017, 9:20 am

I want a shower, but I don't feel like it at the same time. ;-;
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Marizzle » January 13th, 2017, 10:18 pm

How hard making a fursuit can be.
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby Kiana » January 13th, 2017, 10:39 pm

The fact I have this stupid earache, it doesn't help its bleeding on the inside either. Should I be concerned?

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » January 14th, 2017, 3:11 am

Caffeine headache. I kept trying to get myself off caffeine slowly in preparation for the day when we wouldn't be able to spare a couple of dollars for some soda, but I failed, and now that day has come... Really don't need this right now. :headache:
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Marizzle » January 14th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Fursuit making = Getting multiple cuts. :headache:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games