what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

Re: what level school are you in

Postby Ninaroja » July 3rd, 2016, 9:24 pm

[quote="UncoordinatedPisces"]I'm now in that confused state where I don't know if I've gotten into university or not aha, so right now, still highschool.[/quote]

Been there myself :lol: Good luck, boo! :)
Signature Graphic made by Simbasmate! Thanks a ton :cheese:

Fanfiction Q&A Tumblr
Ninaroja
Nee-nyah Row-hah (AKA KULCY)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Simba is Love. Simba is Life.

Nickname(s): Kulcy, Lucy, Nina, Juicy, MLK Drama Detective ;)
Pride Points: 82

Postby FlipMode » July 3rd, 2016, 9:26 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I've been in college since August 2011, and I'll continue to be in college until December 2017. That's kinda misleading, though... the first year doesn't count, because I didn't graduate high school until June 2012. So I've really been in college full time for four years already, with one and a half more to go.

Has anyone on MLK actually been in school this long? I see a lot of members here getting jobs or at least internships and actually moving on from the point of being in school every day. It feels weird.[/quote]

You're 22 now, I finished education when I was 22 so I wasn't that far behind you. What I will say is that it was worth doing. I went through the same thing, my friends were all getting full time jobs selling mortgages or fixing cars but the difference is I ended up with a job I actually really wanted to do at the age of 24 while they struggle to even get out of bed and face the day working at a job that just happens to be a way to pay bills they don't completely hate.

In short: stay in school, kids.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Chavratheserval » July 5th, 2016, 11:30 am

Middle school! I hate it a lot...
Hey there! :glad:
Nicest person you'll ever meet. :P

Love the Lion king! ;)

Check out my Deviantart page!http://sonicboom4560.deviantart.com/
Chavratheserval
NO WAY NO HOW I WON'T SAY I'M

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

my special BROWNIE in life

Nickname(s): Rere
Pride Points: 10

Postby Tsuki » July 5th, 2016, 11:36 am

Can't remember if I replied to this or not....heh.

Anyway! I'm done with education now. I have a Bsc in Zoo Biology and a MA in Wildlife Documentary.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

Postby Carl » July 6th, 2016, 4:20 am

As of about 40 minutes ago, I've been accepted to Graduate Studies at the college I got my BA from, so I changed my vote from "done with school" back to "college." My studies on this level won't be beginning until January, but there you have it! I'm on my way to getting an MLS. :cheese:
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby FireAndSun » July 6th, 2016, 4:26 am

^ That's awesome. Congratulations. :)

And I'm still not in school. :lol:
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby juhouh » August 21st, 2016, 3:26 pm

I'm graduated ICT technician but most likely will be studying for a completely new profession. I've applied to school where I can study logistics and will be specializing in driving a bus :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Queen Elsa » August 21st, 2016, 3:51 pm

School starts tomorrow for me. I'll be a freshman in college.
Signature made by Marizzle.

I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby HasiraKali » August 22nd, 2016, 3:03 am

I go back to school tomorrow too. :P I'm excited, but I don't want to get up early. :lol:
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby Carl » September 28th, 2016, 5:21 pm

Changed my vote back to "done with school." I hit some roadblocks and gave up on pursuing an MLS as I can't really afford it anyway and already have more debt than I'll ever be able to pay off.

I haven't fully given up on getting a useful degree, but right now it's not helping me any to worry about such things.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games