[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - What Do You Want To Do Before You Die? — My Lion King Forum

What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Postby LionsAreKings » February 15th, 2012, 9:46 am

A while back I discovered a show called "The Buried Life" which was about a group of friends who made a list of 100 things they wanted to do before they die, they were surprised about how much people wanted to help so they made a promise that for everything the accomplished on their list they would help someone cross off something on their own, and I thought it was an interesting question to ask. What do you want to accomplish most? what is your main goal?

So guys, What do you want to do before you die?

Here's the trailer BTW:
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Re: What Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Postby TheLionPrince » February 16th, 2012, 10:49 pm

TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Lauren » February 18th, 2012, 6:20 am

1. Go to Africa to spend time with wonderful animals, especially the lions. :)

2. See adolescents improving as the years go on (I hope so, but it's unlike for them to be different than how they are today).

3. Have a wonderful life with my two careers that I hope to fulfill in as a psychologist and graphic designer. ^^

4. Live to at least 80 years old.

5. Visit China.

That's all for now. ^^
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tabby » February 18th, 2012, 6:32 am

GET A KOPS <3

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby AdAstrα » February 20th, 2012, 12:05 am

Funny, I was just watching this show the other day! I love it!

I guess my bucket list would look SOMETHING like this:

Move out :P (which I'll hopefully get to do sooner than I might think)
Become a professional actress
Move to England/UK
Travel to: Scotland, Africa, Australia, USA, Asia (not sure where, maybe Thailand again or Vietnam), France, New Zealand, The Caribbean etc.
See TLK musical on stage
Adopt a child
Get a dog
Meet some of my idols and tell them how much they inspire me
Work with at least one of my favourite actors (tough one, but COULD happen)
Voice a character in a Disney movie
Donate money to charity
Work as a volunteer to help either children or animals (anywhere in the world)
Get a tattoo xD Just a small one
Write some sort of book/novel

I'm sure there's more xD I think about these things a lot haha
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby LionsAreKings » February 21st, 2012, 1:03 pm

Some amazing answers here! Come on people don't be shy! It's simple... What's your Bucket List? :D
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Eli_Ayase » February 21st, 2012, 2:04 pm

Before I die I want to...

Move to Scotland and walk on a mountain, and yell "I LOVE SCOTLAND!!!"
Adopt a child as well.
Sing on a stage.
Meet my friends from the internet who live in the UK.
Donate money to WWF

The list goes on, but lazy to list more >_>
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Jiirani » February 21st, 2012, 6:15 pm

[quote="MsNatalieRiddleStern"]Before I die I want to...

Move to Scotland and walk on a mountain, and yell "I LOVE SCOTLAND!!!"[/quote]

Come visit me when you move here lol!
I just want to get a cat x]

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby StarlightLioness » February 21st, 2012, 7:43 pm

The ONLY thing that matters to me is being a wife and mother. I'm already wife to the best guy in the world. We're still waiting for a child or two to join our family.
"Simba, let me tell you something my father told me. Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you. And so will I." ~ Mufasa
StarlightLioness
Super Geek

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Nickname(s): Deadly Chakram everywhere else
Pride Points: 14

Postby cleargreenwater » February 21st, 2012, 8:15 pm

--1 large trip I MUST accomplish: Visit Australia. I have been facsinated by the place since I did a Girl Scout project on it as a little kid. That one's an absolute "must".

--Another large trip I would like to also do:
--an African safari. Self explanatory here I guess :P

--Own a historic home. Not like "so & so was born here" historic home, but an old home with historic character. All the better if I have to restore it.

--Bit of an odd one but....be a guest speaker about something I truly love. Just because in my head that's how you know you're respected in a field and as someone with lifelong anxiety challenges I imagine that's the pinnacle of confidence loving what you're talking about, too.

--A job in a more creative field. I went to college for Creative Writing and am now deal in Legal-ese :C

--Be financially graced to donate generously.

Might think of more but my lunch break's over for now.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Next

Return to Fun and Games