What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Elton John » January 22nd, 2021, 3:24 am

oh ffs

there's a thing going around that Scar ate Mufasa after killing him.

maybe real lions do that. but tlk does not always go by real life lion biology and behavior.

there's literally no proof Scar did that. it's like saying "Beast from Beauty and the Beast poops on the front lawn of the enchanted castle, because he is part canine and master of the castle and can do what he wants".

the thing with Scar eating Mufasa, wouldn't you also have to assume that Scar was eaten by Simba at the end of the movie? and that little Simba whom according to Scars story to the lionesses, died as well.... sigh....

the lionesses would know he ate both. and i... uh.... sigh...

this theory just.... sigh....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » February 3rd, 2021, 12:54 pm

Nathan Lane's birthday. XD
Attachments
Nathan Bday Edit copy.png
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby Stormy » March 30th, 2021, 7:34 pm

In July, it’ll be 10 years since the last time Disney had a 2D animated film theatrically released in theaters.

Unless you count the Lion King 3D rerelease, then it’d be September 2011. Regardless, still 10 years. 2013 is when they actually shutdown the 2D department.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby MeerkatOnTheMoon » April 4th, 2021, 3:05 pm

^ That's true. I remember watching the 3D re-release with a group of friends, and it was such a magical time.

Thinking about my favorites on American Idol and hope they will all get voted through to the next round.
The Lion King III: Hidden Kingdom
Now available to read!
https://m.fanfiction.net/s/14288564/1/The-Lion-King-3-Hidden-Kingdom
MeerkatOnTheMoon
We need a new motto.

Let's get going!

Nickname(s): Jules
Pride Points: 13

Postby linnea » June 11th, 2021, 7:59 pm

I am thinking about talking here more about my stuff in life... :worriednala: :determined: :kiaraunsure:
(probably about my own "scar" and uncontrolled "roar"ref to Kion in s3 :smilekion:)
linnea

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

Postby it means no worries » October 8th, 2022, 3:59 pm

It's been a while...
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » October 9th, 2022, 5:59 am

remember when this site was alive

now it is lucky to get a few posts a week.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby it means no worries » October 9th, 2022, 11:20 am

I do indeed remember and to be honest I'm surprised someone like yourself is still here after this many dead years.
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby Elton John » October 9th, 2022, 1:44 pm

i dont even know why i am here. even most of the dumbass [censored] left ages ago. the mods and admins don't bother to check on this place. i think i'm only here because of the remake prequel and if anyone posts any new information on it.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Stormy » October 9th, 2022, 6:01 pm

even so there's probably better places to check for news on the movie. nobody is really gonna bother posting news here - and although forums like these aren't as active especially just for one dedicated franchise, it doesn't help that registration broke years ago. lionking.org posts updates at times, r/lionking subreddit is really active and will always post news pretty fast when it becomes available.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games