What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Regulus » August 20th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Tomorrow starts the first semester of graduate school for me. This will be interesting.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Kiana » August 21st, 2018, 2:00 am

My second AP assignment still isn't done and school is in a few days. WHOOPS!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » August 22nd, 2018, 5:43 pm

there’s gonna be a Nala funko pop. along with mufasa, a new simba, and others.

not a huge fan of funkos designs but heck, i’ll buy a nala funko pop.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby FlipMode » August 23rd, 2018, 2:11 am

[quote="Regulus"][quote="Kiana"]He is way too out of my league to even be REMOTELY interested in me. I don't even know if he sees me as a friend.[/quote]

Then ask him.

Most men really appreciate direct, straightforward, no-BS communication.[/quote]

This. To be fair I think that applies to most people not just males. As soon as you grow out of the "Ewww girls cooties!" phase if you wait too long to ask someone out, someone else will come along and ask them out instead and you'll miss what could have been a great opportunity.

But either way, if you do nothing then nothing will happen and that doesn't do anything for anybody. So I say give it a shot. I did and things are going well for me.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Kiana » August 23rd, 2018, 10:02 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Regulus"][quote="Kiana"]He is way too out of my league to even be REMOTELY interested in me. I don't even know if he sees me as a friend.[/quote]

Then ask him.

Most men really appreciate direct, straightforward, no-BS communication.[/quote]

This. To be fair I think that applies to most people not just males. As soon as you grow out of the "Ewww girls cooties!" phase if you wait too long to ask someone out, someone else will come along and ask them out instead and you'll miss what could have been a great opportunity.

But either way, if you do nothing then nothing will happen and that doesn't do anything for anybody. So I say give it a shot. I did and things are going well for me.[/quote]

I might, I'll have to build up some courage, but I think I might just ask first if he see's me as a friend then I guess we can go from there. Also, I'm glad to hear things are going well for you! ;)

---------------------

I'm about to do something risky, disclose my emotions. Let's GO!!!

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby Azdgari » August 24th, 2018, 10:14 pm

Life has been crazy busy.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Kiana » August 25th, 2018, 1:33 am

I regret everything, never telling anyone my feelings ever again. They couldn't seem to care any less than they did, and now I'm embarrassed. You think you know a guy :eyeroll: (this was not to who I like, this was another friend who apparently is jealous of our friendship??)

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby SimbasMate » August 25th, 2018, 3:26 am

I get mad over petty things. But I don't care.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby WildSimba » August 25th, 2018, 3:27 am

They did this. It's their fault. It's TOTALLY their fault.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Panda-chan » August 25th, 2018, 3:34 am

[quote="WildSimba"]They did this. It's their fault. It's TOTALLY their fault.[/quote]
I agree. I completely blame them :roll:
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games