What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby juhouh » August 10th, 2019, 6:37 am

All these baby and toddler pictures in social media makes me wonder if they even realize how stupid it is to publish a picture of your child to FB or anywhere on Internet. You do not own your child's identity. Personally I would hate to see my baby pictures in FB. My son will be born in next month and I would never ever post a picture of him into Internet until he's old enough to do it himself. Everyone has a right to stay anonymous
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby mamaprince » August 10th, 2019, 7:35 pm

Life is so freaking complicated and stressful. I wish my mom would stop using me for money so I could just move out on my own.-_-
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Regulus » August 10th, 2019, 8:19 pm

[quote="juhouh"]All these baby and toddler pictures in social media makes me wonder if they even realize how stupid it is to publish a picture of your child to FB or anywhere on Internet. You do not own your child's identity. Personally I would hate to see my baby pictures in FB. My son will be born in next month and I would never ever post a picture of him into Internet until he's old enough to do it himself. Everyone has a right to stay anonymous[/quote]

Yeeeeeah I'll agree with that. :unsatisfied:

But let me also take an even further stance and say that pretty much no one should be using Facebook anymore. Facebook has been--and will likely always be--an abomination to anyone who has even the smallest concern about privacy.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby SimbasMate » August 11th, 2019, 3:33 am

[quote="juhouh"]All these baby and toddler pictures in social media makes me wonder if they even realize how stupid it is to publish a picture of your child to FB or anywhere on Internet. You do not own your child's identity. Personally I would hate to see my baby pictures in FB. My son will be born in next month and I would never ever post a picture of him into Internet until he's old enough to do it himself. Everyone has a right to stay anonymous[/quote]

I agree. It's also very annoying. All I see on Facebook are pictures of people's children. Last time I checked, Facebook wasn't a family photo album.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Gemini » August 11th, 2019, 4:59 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I did this twice last year... in the afternoon at the end of July, and just after sunset on New Year's eve. Now, I've done it again today.

The time we had together was so amazing. It's difficult to express just how grateful I am to have had a vacation like this. Yet, every time... the days I have to say goodbye to her are the worst. It always ends up with this overwhelming sense of emptiness. It's like drowning in a sea of some kind of melancholic... stuff. It's enveloping me in this sadness I can't escape.

I thought this time would be easier, since I should be used to it by now. But it's not. She takes off her seatbelt, opens the door, and stands up. I pop the trunk open for her, so she can get the luggage out of the back. As she closes the door and walks around the back, all I can think is that I forgot to say I love her. It feels like it lasts forever, but it's probably not even a minute. Eventually I hear her close it, and I see her step onto the sidewalk. She stops, looks back, and waves at me. The door is closed, but I can hear her say bye. It's not what I wanted to hear, but I wave back.

Her flight is in two hours. She's going back home, but I... well, I have to go to work today. No beach to frolic on, no pool to swim in, no museums to visit, no castles to explore or nature walks to go on... oh no. Today I go back to the usual, and I go back tired, sad, and alone.

And as I return 'home' this afternoon, I see the empty bottles and bag of chips from last night. I look back in my car, and I see the brochures from the places we went to, and the sandy beach toys we'd played with. I look at my desk and I see the rock I collected from last summer's vacation, and the figurines she gave me last Christmas. This is my life. She's back to being a thousand miles away, but even when she's not here, the impact she has on my life is a hundred levels deep.

It took weeks to adjust back to my ordinary life after the last couple times I saw her. It's time to do that again. I don't want to, but... I'll see her again. Someday. We're not breaking up, and she's not dying; she's just going home. It's just until next time.[/quote]

Just seeing this now. Wish you all the best, dude. I felt this way once about someone and while it didn't work out in the end I get how much that can hurt. Stay positive, I'm sure you'll find a way to close the distance one day. /3

[quote="UncoordinatedPisces"]
Popped back in to see any chat about the 'new' film, still haven't seen it yet though. Man, I used to spend so many hours here aha.[/quote]

Relatable tbh.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Azdgari » August 12th, 2019, 2:12 am

Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Panda-chan » August 12th, 2019, 4:49 am

What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby MalibuTrashDog » August 12th, 2019, 5:51 am

[quote="Azdgari"]Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all![/quote]

I still love u Azgadiarisri
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby mamaprince » August 12th, 2019, 8:32 pm

I need to get to Kentucky as soon as possible.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby MalibuTrashDog » August 12th, 2019, 11:40 pm

I really need an alt money source like these medical bills are getting ridiculous.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games