What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 29th, 2017, 12:28 am

I hope it rains soon.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Panda-chan » April 29th, 2017, 10:31 pm

Can I go one day without being criticized for something? I don't even consider these two my parents anymore, just roommates whose [censored] I constantly have to put up with. :/
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Kiana » April 29th, 2017, 11:18 pm

He has a girlfriend, but everyone is saying he likes me. I've never dealt with boys, let alone a confusing situation like this. okay, so her dad doesn't like him so he can't tell his mom their dating and he's trying to work it out with her mom, and his mom thinks he's dating ME. All my friends are shipping us, I've been texting him since I've woke up, but I think I might like him. Problems with that?
1) Like I said, he has a girlfriend.
2) I'm not even sure I like him
3) I can't really date
4) I have social anxiety to bad to have a boyfriend probably xD
There's also a dance coming up...
Yep, what a mess. I need to get my stuff together.

(Update)
Okay he's always been a really funny sarcastic person, so I mentioned my mom not coming to my games or concerts and after a while he asked if I was okay, and I said yeah and mentioned how people usually don't ask that kinda stuff and he said he's been through the kind of stuff too. Now I want to melt away forever. He is a caring person after all 3:) I finally cracked him hehe.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby The Spirit of Life » April 30th, 2017, 12:45 am

This is going to be an interesting game.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Postby Marizzle » April 30th, 2017, 2:51 am

This song is just great. :lol:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby The Spirit of Life » May 1st, 2017, 1:06 am

Wow, they've really got to win the next game, or their season is pretty much done.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Marizzle » May 1st, 2017, 2:22 am

Did he seriously say that? I mean, come on, it's true, but still. At least, he could've assumed that he was partially guilty for it. :/
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

Postby The Spirit of Life » May 2nd, 2017, 1:32 am

He needs to be more respectful of other people's privacy. That's a major invasion of privacy, and being old doesn't excuse that.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

mamela.

Postby Regulus » May 2nd, 2017, 10:20 pm

Jt feels so good to be done with finals.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Marizzle » May 3rd, 2017, 1:14 am

So they deleted her post? Unfair. :ugh:
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Stronger than fear

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games