Are you a furry?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Are you a furry?

Yes.
44%
No.
37%
I don't know.
5%
What is a furry?
2%
I disapprove of furries.
No votes
WATCH OUT A NINJA'S BEHIND YOU
12%

Total votes : 41

Are you a furry?

Postby Misiziri » August 11th, 2011, 7:02 am

Since the old thread was locked, I'm restarting this. Please keep on basic topic so this thread doesn't have the fate of the last. Thank you.

As for myself, I don't think I'd really consider myself one. In my opinion, I see nothing wrong with furry art. I see anthropodmorphic animals all the time, every where I look. It's just another art style, a more appealing one at that in my opinion. I'll probably become a furry soon but I will not be wearing fursuits.

so how far into the fandom are you? Are you not part of the fandom?
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Re: Are you a furry?

Postby Ultra Fox » August 11th, 2011, 7:10 am

No, but a lot of my favorite characters do happen to be anthros. I also know and talk with a lot of furries on another forum I go on that's maybe about 50% furries.

Human, anthro, normal animal. As long as I like the character, it's all good. :)
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Misiziri » August 11th, 2011, 7:17 am

Totally agree, most of what I watch and play, the characters can be considered 'furry animals.'
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Daenerys » August 11th, 2011, 7:25 am

No, not really. I generally don't care for the fandom of furries XP
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby jelle » August 11th, 2011, 7:57 am

ah crap there's a ninja behind me
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 11th, 2011, 9:42 am

I dunno, really. In some terms, you can, but in others, you really can't. I'm not attracted to animals or anthros (I consider it gross, to be honest...) but in the 'spirit animal' definition, you can. I certainly don't like the furry fandom, though...

[quote="jelle"]ah crap there's a ninja behind me[/quote]

SUDDENLY, NINJAS
THOUSANDS OF THEM
RUN
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » August 11th, 2011, 10:44 am

No.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby AdAstrα » August 11th, 2011, 2:16 pm

Umm. No, not really.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Annie » August 11th, 2011, 2:32 pm

You know those people who go to events such as football matches or concerts just to take pictures? I'm like that, but with furries. I'm not really part of the community and I'm not a huge fan, but since my art is somewhat related, I hang out there anyway :)
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 11th, 2011, 5:51 pm

I do really consider myself a furry, mostly it was because of the costume
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Next

Return to Fun and Games