Are you a furry?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Are you a furry?

Yes.
44%
No.
37%
I don't know.
5%
What is a furry?
2%
I disapprove of furries.
No votes
WATCH OUT A NINJA'S BEHIND YOU
12%

Total votes : 41

Re: Are you a furry?

Postby Misiziri » August 11th, 2011, 6:25 pm

I don't know if some people deserve the label, 'furry,' although it's not a bad label by any means. I mean, are the creators of Madagascar, Kung-Fu Panda, and Cats Don't Dance furries? I draw, sometimes, anthropodmorphic animals, but I don't think I can consider myself a furry unless I actively take part in the fandom.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby NalaKiaraTani » August 16th, 2011, 5:53 pm

I am a furry, a monster furry. But I'll probably never get lucky enough to have a fur suit or go to a furry convention.
Feed a monster- STOP ABORTION!
NalaKiaraTani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Care Bear or Squeak
Pride Points: 6

Postby SilverSimba01 » August 16th, 2011, 8:48 pm

I was lucky to go to a furry convention
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 16th, 2011, 9:19 pm

Meh, no offense but I don't like fursuits. They always look too cartoonish to me to like. I do understand that they take a lot of patience to make and I respect that, though.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Annie » August 16th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Not all of them look cartoony.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/qarrezel/ This person, does fantastic fursuits and I was lucky enough to see one in real life. Glowing eyes and a moving jaw too!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Misiziri » August 16th, 2011, 9:33 pm

Excellent work they did! Looks like maybe it could be in a movie if they touch it up a bit. Hey, I'm actually considering being a furry. I love animals characters 100x more than human characters, and they're more fun to draw.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Cdot » August 18th, 2011, 4:10 am

I consider my self a furry , i express my furry fandom through art. but soon i will be making my own fursuit.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby Jiirani » August 18th, 2011, 11:44 am

Meh, Furries are alright. I'm not one, but I prefer animals, and ones that don't stand on their hind legs. I've never drawn anthro animals, I find it stupid and too human like. Fursuits like the ones that Annie posted look cool, but in most cases Fursuits look really bad and a waste of time to me...

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby SimbaSam » August 20th, 2011, 3:59 pm

I am definently not but I think its ok If you are, I'm not one to judge. It would be like someone telling me why are you a Lion King fan :sad:
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Buffy » August 28th, 2011, 2:49 pm

Nope, I'm not a furry :)
Buffy
once i present, but then

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games