Your fears

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Your fears

Postby Carl » November 4th, 2015, 9:07 pm

Edit: Post has been removed as it is no longer applicable.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby The Spirit of Life » November 4th, 2015, 11:43 pm

Clowns, mimes, public speaking, Styrofoam, and those little wooden spoons that come in the miniature tubs of ice cream.
The Spirit of Life
oh, oh, iyo ...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

mamela.

Pride Points: 21

Postby Marizzle » November 5th, 2015, 11:33 pm

[quote="MiKuna Matata"]Dark. Sometimes when I try to get to sleep, I'll imagine a pair of bloody-red eyes showing up out of the windows, watching me straight.[/quote]
This. I'm not afraid of the dark itself, but of what I imagine that can appear in it. :innocent:

Some other fears I have:
- Heights
- Spiders
- Death (Not knowing the way you'll die is scary, IMO)
- Bees/Wasps
- Sharp items, such as sharp knives (Although I use these, I'm always afraid of getting hurt because of them)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » November 5th, 2015, 11:50 pm

I'm really afraid of Forgetting things. I actually have the phobia which I forgot what called :O
It's not fun though.
I'm also afraid of what might appear in the dark, not the dark itself
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby xoxo » January 4th, 2017, 1:15 am

I'm TERRIBLY afraid of spiders, bees, wasps, bumblebees, insects, heights, elevators, etc.

:gasp: :ohgod: :ocwap: :surprised2: :worried2: :omg6: :ohnoes2: :ohnoes: :disgust: :innocent: :omg3: :upset2: :wow:
xoxo
Live. . .Love. . .Laugh

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

LovableLioness08

Nickname(s): Holly Bear
Pride Points: 4

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2017, 1:20 am

That our environment is messed up to a point of no reasonable recovery. 20 years from now when we watch the lion king, we will wax nostalgia of a time when lions weren't extinct.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Regulus » January 4th, 2017, 1:45 am

Having to fart during the quiet environment of academic exams.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Carl » January 16th, 2017, 12:44 am

I fear the suffering of those I care about. And I can become quite the monster if someone messes with them.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby SlayerOfLight » January 16th, 2017, 6:40 pm

The future, and getting old.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby FireAndSun » January 16th, 2017, 8:53 pm

Despite being 19 I still hate the dark. I have an overactive imagination, man. My general anxiety doesn't help.
FireAndSun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 25

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games