How many siblings do you have?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How many siblings do you have?

Postby Gemini » August 1st, 2015, 8:36 am

Got an older brother who's turning 23 on Monday. He's disabled though so can't move out or live on his own, wondering what we will do with him. :/

Always wanted a younger sister (or any normal sibling really) but my parents split up when I was 8 and neither of them have remarried. I'd think they're both way too old for it now, anyway. My mom was 38 when she had me.

So yeah, never really had the sibling experience. It was super lonely. :down:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Marizzle » August 4th, 2015, 1:03 am

I have an older brother. He is currently 28, 10 years older than me. :)
Marizzle
Hope is the only thing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stronger than fear

Pride Points: 81

Postby Carl » August 4th, 2015, 1:10 am

I have an older sister and a younger brother. We're all two years apart in age. At the time of my writing this, my sister is 25, I'm 23, and my brother is 21.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Buffy » August 4th, 2015, 6:41 am

I have two brothers. Well, technically half brothers, but I don't consider them that. We all have different fathers, and the same mother (obviously). My oldest brother Helge is 37 and will be 38 in December. My other brother Steve, who is also older than me, turned 33 back in February. There's about a 16 and 12 year age gap between my older brothers and myself (I'm 21).
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Shadowfax » August 4th, 2015, 9:16 am

One younger brother (19) and one younger sister (23). I ish the eldest.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKivuli » August 4th, 2015, 1:13 pm

Im riding solo.... thank god XD
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby juhouh » August 4th, 2015, 1:15 pm

I have a younger brother age of 18
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Si-Amber » August 4th, 2015, 1:16 pm

One younger sister (although she acts and is treated like the older sibling :D) who is 31.
Si-Amber

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 74

Postby ScarsLove » August 5th, 2015, 3:05 am

I have one younger sibling, my brother Zach ( 12 )

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby Lauren » August 15th, 2015, 1:30 am

I only have one brother who's two years older than me and shares the same birthday as me, so he's 21 right now.
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games