At The Moment...

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: At The Moment...

Postby Gemini » December 25th, 2018, 12:11 am

It's about that time of year again. Hardly anyone comes here anymore but I always find myself back in this thread somehow. lol

Wearing: UC Davis sweatpants, College of Agriculture tee, Big Sky beanie from Montana, junior high track zip-up
Hair: Washed last night, needs a trim.
Eating: Just had almonds.
Drinking: Water
Thinking: Why am I stressed like this? It's so dumb. :/
Feeling: Just... okay. The weather is great and I had a good time at the coffee shop. They even gave me a free coffee for some reason. Not sure how I feel about being back though.
Talking to: My dad. He just landed in Seattle.
Listening to: Horse neighing outside.
Watching: The rain.
Loving: The rain.
Hating: That I work the next 12 days by myself.
Wanting: The interns to get here. To spend more time with my horse.
Waiting for: The above things. Finishing classes in March. Birthday in May. Leaving this godforsaken place in June lol
Weather: 50, uniform grey skies, drizzle. Perfection.
Time: 15:13 PST.
Hoping: I can hold together til the end of this and have some good experiences during my last few months of school.
Situation: Just... okay. Thinking fondly of better times.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Azdgari » December 26th, 2018, 3:55 am

[quote="Gemini"]It's about that time of year again. Hardly anyone comes here anymore but I always find myself back in this thread somehow. lol

Wearing: UC Davis sweatpants, College of Agriculture tee, Big Sky beanie from Montana, junior high track zip-up
Hair: Washed last night, needs a trim.
Eating: Just had almonds.
Drinking: Water
Thinking: Why am I stressed like this? It's so dumb. :/
Feeling: Just... okay. The weather is great and I had a good time at the coffee shop. They even gave me a free coffee for some reason. Not sure how I feel about being back though.
Talking to: My dad. He just landed in Seattle.
Listening to: Horse neighing outside.
Watching: The rain.
Loving: The rain.
Hating: That I work the next 12 days by myself.
Wanting: The interns to get here. To spend more time with my horse.
Waiting for: The above things. Finishing classes in March. Birthday in May. Leaving this godforsaken place in June lol
Weather: 50, uniform grey skies, drizzle. Perfection.
Time: 15:13 PST.
Hoping: I can hold together til the end of this and have some good experiences during my last few months of school.
Situation: Just... okay. Thinking fondly of better times.[/quote]
Eh, don't worry, there's still a couple of us that hang around and read things like this.

:playful:
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby NaiaRulez » March 27th, 2020, 7:41 pm

Wearing: An ugly Minnie Mouse red pajama with a red nose on my belly and an ugly purple bathrope because it's colddd :c
Hair: In a messy ponytail ^^'
Eating: Nothing, I was eating a chocolate mousse a while ago.
Drinking: Nothing.
Thinking: "My back is hurting from being three hours straight writing at the computer and I still have to do the homework yay :D"
Feeling: Isolated, I need to go see my friends once this ends.
Talking to: Nobody xD
Listening to: My neightbours singing lol
Watching: This orange-toned screen
Loving: Not going to school these days, going to sleep pretty late talking to my friends and doing messy and horrible tiktoks and waking uo whenever I want to :3
Hating: Not seeing my friends, the fact that my 18th birthday was three weeks ago and I still have to celebrate but I can't because we're on a quarantine *killmyselfpls*
Wanting: To see my friends and party all night once we can go out of course.
Waiting for: President to say that we can go out ohhh what a dream god
Weather: Raining, 12ºC
Time: 19:41
Hoping: This quarantine thing ends soon
Situation: I'm at the point that I don't know what else to do to enterntain myself because I did everything.
NaiaRulez

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Naia, Nai
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to Fun and Games