Are you a furry?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Are you a furry?

Yes.
34%
No.
40%
I don't know.
3%
What is a furry?
3%
I disapprove of furries.
3%
WATCH OUT A NINJA'S BEHIND YOU
17%

Total votes : 35

Re: Are you a furry?

Postby Misiziri » September 13th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Yeah. I just can't see the creators of Nemo and KF Panda as furries, I mean come one :P It's just an alternate, creative style to characterization that I prefer because of how fun it is to chose what species and what their fur patterns will look like, etc.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 13th, 2011, 9:08 pm

WildSimba wrote:My definition of a Furry would be someone who has a very strong spiritual connection to animals.

That's my definition of furry, and with that definition I'm a strong furry, I guess. I do not really call people who are attracted to animals "furries"... I despise the furry fandom, though. I don't participate in anything, want to wear fursuits or anything like that.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » September 13th, 2011, 9:11 pm

I don't hate the fandom, though sometimes I view the fursuits a tad extravagant... imagine all the other things you could spend that much money on! But alas, if it makes you happy go for it.

Some furries (yiffers I stay faaaaaar away from... what's with them and Sally Acorn >.>) are rabid and overly defensive of their fandom, most are nice people to associate with ~
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Bunga1973 » May 14th, 2019, 3:48 pm

deleted
Bunga1973

Years of membership

Nostalgia nerd

Pride Points: 1

Postby PridelandsPhantom » June 6th, 2019, 12:50 am

There are a few bad apples that spoil the bunch. Media tends to make furries look weird or deviant, most are not. Most are nice people. Do you think I am lol ;) :)
Tigers stick together!Image

Image Alex and Mark since 2009
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 11

Previous

Return to Fun and Games