What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Regulus » October 19th, 2017, 11:10 pm

[quote="Azdgari"][quote="TheLionPrince"]If those NFL players don't stand for the national anthem, I'm going to be so mad!![/quote]
God don't get me started[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing.

You can't claim to represent a society that values individual freedom, but then get pissed off when people exercise their rights. Ironically, without the ability to peacefully protest, symbols like the American flag and the national anthem mean absolutely nothing.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Azdgari » October 20th, 2017, 12:05 am

It's also just... people who actually watch the NFL don't care, because nobody pays attention to the national anthem unless they're actually at the game. Like, there are so many people that claim "IT RUINED FOOTBALL FOR ME" it's like dog, if you stopped being a fan over this, you were definitely never a fan to begin with.

It's just everyone with an agenda trying to plaster it places. It's like a Rorschach test almost.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Regulus » October 20th, 2017, 1:03 am

Agreed. And not just that, but there's about ten billion different issues facing America which are all more important than whether or not a group of people choose to stand or sit down.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Elton John » October 20th, 2017, 3:20 am

I’ve seen plenty of people say that it’s disrespectful towards America and our troops. These people aren’t protesting America, but violence towards black people in America. More specifically, cops killing black people based on the flimsiest evidence and then nothing happening to the offending officers.

I saw a video about 2 years ago. In broad daylight, out in the open, new york city cops held down a black man, and choked him to death. In his final breath he begged those cops for mercy.

This was just one instance of many. It’s hard not to be on their side after seeing someones life taken so cruelly.

Just an important thing, I don’t condone violence towards cops or violent protests. But this kneeling is a peaceful protest. One of our rights as American citizens.

All they really want is for there to be punishments beyond a slap on the wrist for cops. That maybe that would deter a lot of this.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby it means no worries » October 20th, 2017, 1:48 pm

I really don't understand the fuss about it. If you want to stand, fine, if you want to kneel, fine-I just wanna watch the game :P
it means no worries

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 63

Postby WildSimba » October 23rd, 2017, 2:05 am

[quote="it means no worries"]I really don't understand the fuss about it. If you want to stand, fine, if you want to kneel, fine-I just wanna watch the game :P[/quote]

^ this, I don't understand people fussing over others choosing not to conform to convention. Who cares about whether they kneel or stand? How does that affect your life? lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby DGFone » October 23rd, 2017, 4:22 am

They finally did it! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby it means no worries » October 24th, 2017, 3:43 pm

[quote="WildSimba"][quote="it means no worries"]I really don't understand the fuss about it. If you want to stand, fine, if you want to kneel, fine-I just wanna watch the game :P[/quote]

^ this, I don't understand people fussing over others choosing not to conform to convention. Who cares about whether they kneel or stand? How does that affect your life? lol[/quote]

People like drama! Even where there isn't any to be found :P
it means no worries

Pride Points: 63

Postby DGFone » October 28th, 2017, 7:31 am

Ever since I started working at my new job, I have started to listen to Lion King music a lot more again, since it is located at the same place as where I lived back when I got into the fandom in the first place.

Still trying to decide if that's a good thing or not...
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » October 30th, 2017, 7:57 pm

So there's approximately 6 months until I graduate college. And then I gotta figure out wtf I'm supposed to do with my degree/the rest of my life. And pay off all my student loans. Welp.

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games