Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorete TLK Characters

Postby SilverSimba01 » June 15th, 2010, 12:22 am

my least fav are Scar for evil, Zazu for annoying, Zira also for annoying, Timon for showing off, and Pumbaa for being pig
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby TheIvanMuse » June 15th, 2010, 12:35 am

My least favorite character would have to be Zira,she seems a little 'koo koo' in the head. :dramaqueen:
And some of the 1.5 charaters,mostly Uncle Max.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Taka » June 15th, 2010, 1:00 am

lol idk why everybody hates Timon xD he's just adorable (same with scar)

I dont hate nor don't like any characters, but I had to choose the one that would be at the bottom of my list would be Nuka
Taka

Postby AustralianChaos » June 15th, 2010, 1:03 am

[quote="Taka"]lol idk why everybody hates Timon xD he's just adorable (same with scar)

I dont hate nor don't like any characters, but I had to choose the one that would be at the bottom of my list would be Nuka[/quote]

Yes, Timon is funny...but I think people dislike the way he takes advantage of Pumbaa's slow wits to take all the ideas and the credit for everything for himself (I know I do).

But it's all personal opinion here. I, for one, really like the way Scar is done (even if he's evil), but several people hate him.
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby Taka » June 15th, 2010, 1:09 am

Yeah, but Pumbaa doesn´t even notice most of the times... so its not so bad
Taka

Postby AustralianChaos » June 15th, 2010, 5:15 am

[quote="Taka"]Yeah, but Pumbaa doesn´t even notice most of the times... so its not so bad[/quote]

To me, that makes it even worse. Timon obviously knows that Pumbaa's slow, and yet rather than helping him overcome this shortcoming, he uses it for his own gain. The fact that Pumbaa does not realise this just means that Timon can do it, and still keep Pumbaa as a friend.

The way I see it, Timon is betraying Pumbaa's trust...and I really don't like that.

But as I said, that's just me.
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby AdAstrα » June 15th, 2010, 3:14 pm

I agree. Timon is a lousy friend.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Cdot » June 17th, 2010, 11:58 pm

My laest favoretes are Scar and Zira because there evil
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Postby CrazyNuka » June 22nd, 2010, 12:54 am

Why is Timon everybody hateful of? Uncle Max was way worse xD
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby LionKing4EVR96 » August 19th, 2010, 2:51 am

Uncle Max is dry and a jerk. Zazu was kinda annoying in SP. Jeez, why do people hate Nuka?! He is a beast!!!!!!!!!!! :nukaty: :nukahaha:
LionKing4EVR96

Nickname(s): Krys, Luigi
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King