Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby SophieCub » November 22nd, 2010, 9:23 pm

Nuka
Uncle Max
Zazu
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby ZirasMate » November 22nd, 2010, 10:11 pm

My least favourite characters are Scar and Shenzi, but I really like them all because The Lion King wouldn't be the same without them.
ZirasMate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Zira's #1 fan and lover

Nickname(s): Bit
Pride Points: 0

Postby Lauren » November 23rd, 2010, 3:03 am

Zazu is another one of my dislikes. He's nothing to me. :roll:
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miharuka » November 23rd, 2010, 5:02 pm

Lol, He's kinda annoying. xD
Miharuka
Look at the TIME !!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Time for pizzer.

Nickname(s): Miha, Little POOTIS
Pride Points: 59

Postby Harvs » November 24th, 2010, 12:11 am

TPAM I like Zazu a lot.

I really couldn't care less for Ed. He's funny, but I think he's kinda overrated.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 28th, 2011, 7:48 pm

I Hate - Kiara, zazu, nuka, timon, pumbaa, uncle max, ed and banzai.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » January 28th, 2011, 8:15 pm

[quote="Simba66"]TPAM I like Zazu a lot.
[/quote]

Yay! A Zazu fan :)
Ummm my least favourite would be Zarafina, simply because she has a very minor role and we know little about her from the films.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby Harvs » January 28th, 2011, 8:35 pm

[quote="FlipMode"][quote="Simba66"]TPAM I like Zazu a lot.
[/quote]

Yay! A Zazu fan :)
[/quote]

Well I try to give all characters fair judgment. But with some characters, it's just not possible. Ed and Pumba are two characters whom I rather dislike. All Ed does is laugh and all Pumba does is fart. :srsly:

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby Eli_Ayase » January 28th, 2011, 10:33 pm

I Agree S66 timon is a annoying char aswell all he does is eat bugs, is bossy and making fun of the stars.
Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, makes no difference. The degree is arbitrary. The definition’s blurred. If I am to choose between one evil and another, I rather not choose at all. – Geralt of Rivia
[Facebook] | [DeviantART] | [FictionPress.com] | [FanFiction.net] | [My Tumblr.]
I come and go, don't question me.
Also I'm an weeaboo/otaku, fite me m8 1v1 irl.

If you find anything offensive of what I say. Then it's not my fault that you took it serious.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby Annie » January 28th, 2011, 10:35 pm

I love Zazu, he's a hero :)
Not many would put themselves inbetween a hyena and it's food!

I don't like Timon and Pumbaa much, but they have their role, like the rest. If they weren't in the movie, Simba might have died!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King