Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby Elton John » August 5th, 2015, 2:32 pm

Scars motives are boring.

What makes him so great is his over the top sassy attitude, and punny dark humor.

Not to mention, he was earth bending before avatar: tla made it cool.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kiana » October 11th, 2015, 5:04 am

:yap: Zazu is a bit annoying but Timon is plain mean to Pumba :shattered: , taking credit of his ideas and acting as though they are his! :holycrap:

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » October 12th, 2015, 2:15 am

I hate Timon. There I said it. Can't stand him! I like Pumbaa though :P
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby DGFone » October 12th, 2015, 2:21 am

I find Nuka to be rather on the irritating side. True, he isn't very irritating when he dies, but characters shouldn't be killed off to be likable for one scene. I think the writers could have done better with him - as though they tried to create another Ed or Banzai, but failed at the attempt.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 12th, 2015, 4:21 am

I dont like Timon or Pumbaa they always get the Hukuna Matata spot light with Simba, I prefer the Lion Characters
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Troll Berserker » October 12th, 2015, 8:19 am

I don't really hate any character but I have to admit that Zazu was always annoying me xD

I have mixed feelings about Zira. She's a well made character but not likeable at all. She's cold, manipulative and uses her followers and her own kids to achieve her goals. I'm more fascinated about her as an evil psychopath but I can't spare any sympathy for her.

I dislike Timon and Pumbaa but only in the second movie for having a bit too forced appearance and taking the same role babysitter that was annoying me in Zazu.
[quote]"Wild lions do it!!" yes, but we're talking about a society of human-minded lions, not cub-eating beasts[/quote]
PREACH!

Image Image Image
"We've come to scream in the happy house
We're in a dream in the happy house
We're all quite sane"
Troll Berserker
A True Blooded Fantasy

I'm not the one that's so absurd

Nickname(s): Troll, TB
Pride Points: 15

Postby Ultra Fox » October 19th, 2015, 5:36 am

I enjoy every character in the original.

Pretty much every new character in TLK2 is my least favorite. The only one of any interest is Zira.
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby WildSimba » October 19th, 2015, 9:28 am

[quote="NEStalgiaFox"]I enjoy every character in the original.

Pretty much every new character in TLK2 is my least favorite. The only one of any interest is Zira.[/quote]

Poo to you, the characters in 1 1/2 are way worse by far. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Ultra Fox » October 19th, 2015, 9:33 am

[quote="WildSimba"]Poo to you, the characters in 1 1/2 are way worse by far. lol[/quote]
Wasn't really thinking of that movie. :lol: Those characters are pretty forgettable.

And to be fair, Zira's kids are pretty interesting too. Kiara and Kovu were pretty boring, though...
Ultra Fox
lyING kInG!!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

woRSt MoVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(

Nickname(s): meem machine >;)
Pride Points: 97

Postby Tsuki » October 21st, 2015, 3:31 pm

Timon and pumbaa are my least favourite characters. I see their use in the first movie, just like the gatekeeper in Macbeth we need something uplifting after such a tragic scene. But I don't find them funny :/. Pumbaa is a bit more bearable but Timon almost tries too hard to be funny :/. I don't see their point in the sequel. Just.....why are they even there!?!?

And I can't stand 1.5. It's terrible.
[center]Image
Awards and Stuff: show
ImageImage
Shared with Rilliane
Sigs by Shadowfax, Nilla, Julie, Simba's Mate, Sophiecub, Tora, Flip and Buffy <333. Avatar by Kay <3
Tsuki

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 88

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King