Least Favorite TLK Characters

Re: Least Favorite TLK Characters

Postby FriendlyHyena » December 10th, 2018, 4:24 am

[quote="Amy43"]I also get annoyed with Timon. He's cute and funny, but he's so mean to Pumbaa. Even though I like Simba, he kind of bugged me in the 2nd movie because he was so mean to Kovu.[/quote]

His actions toward Kovu were far more justified than his lying to Kiara and being far more overprotective of her than Marlin even was to Nemo in Finding Nemo.

Kovu was the heir of Scar's pride. Scar had obviously betrayed Simba and his father. And it really DID look like Kovu set up that ambush. And Kovu's original plan WAS to assassinate Simba while pretending to like Kiara. His exile of Kovu during "Not One of Us", while wrong, was a honest mistake rather than a mean act. Heck, he could have had Kovu executed, so maybe part of him wasn't fully sure if Kovu was in on it either, causing him to send him into exile instead (though maybe it was just because he didn't want to incur Kiara's wrath by killing him.)
FriendlyHyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King