Questionable Scenario of the Pride Family.

Questionable Scenario of the Pride Family.

Postby Gerada » May 11th, 2010, 3:55 am

I've been thinking about this for quite awhile and I can't get a clear scenario. Maybe you can help.

Scenario One:
Mufasa and Scar are brothers by blood, am I correct? If this is true, Mufasa is the father of Simba and the husband of Sarabi, which makes Scar the Uncle of Simba.

Scenario Two:
Simba and Nala are mates. They are not related in family relatives. Simba and Nala are the parents of Kiara. Scar and Zira are the parents of Kovu. Kiara and Kovu are now mates.

Question:
If Scar and Mufasa are brothers and Simba is the son of Mufasa and the nephew of Scar, wouldn't that make Kovu and Kiara cousins?

If this has been answered before, please explain to me, it's been bugging me.
Gerada

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hakuna Matata

Pride Points: 2

Re: Questionable Scenario of the Pride Family.

Postby Mike » May 11th, 2010, 4:43 am

I think KM gave you some thoughts on this subject ^.^ What I'd like to do is close this and link it to this thread where family ties have been, and can be, discussed in greater detail.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=419&hilit=pride+family+tree&start=110
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Return to Beyond The Lion King