Chipmunk IJCWTBK Version

Chipmunk IJCWTBK Version

Postby CubbyKiara101 » May 9th, 2010, 9:05 am

Lol, this is pretty funny. But the wierd thing is - I can't tell which chipmunk sings Nala or Simba. But Zazu sounds a lot like Simon, that's for sure. Here's what I know:

Simba=Theodore?
Nala=Brittany?
Zazu=Simon

I love the ending. It's super cute. ^.^
EDIT: Oh, wait... Why isn't the video showing? :-?
CubbyKiara101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is an awesome movie!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Chipmunk IJCWTBK Version

Postby KiarasMate » May 9th, 2010, 9:12 am

I fixed the link for you CK and I think this is just a pitched changed version of the original IJCWTBK song. :) You speed anything up like that and it will sound like the chipmunks sang it, but nice find nonetheless and thanks for sharing. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CubbyKiara101 » May 9th, 2010, 9:16 am

No problem, KM. :) Thanks!

Oh, but I didn't make this though. I found it on Youtube, and I thought it'd be really cool to share with the rest of you.
CubbyKiara101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

TLK is an awesome movie!

Postby kovuxkiara4evr » May 14th, 2010, 8:31 pm

It's just a pitch change but being a huge Chipmunk fan I'd say, Alvin is Simba and Brittany is Nala. That makes more sense anyways, because Alvin and Britt like each other, and the same goes for Simba and Nala. You were right about Simon though.
kovuxkiara4evr

Return to Beyond The Lion King