So how do you think they'll adapt TLK for Kingdom Hearts 3?

So how do you think they'll adapt TLK for Kingdom Hearts 3?

Postby HeartsForTheClueless » May 3rd, 2010, 4:00 am

There is going to be a KH3. No doubt about it. They're most likely: A. Skip TLK. B. Go to TLK2. C. Make some filler between TLK1 and TLK2 and end with Kiara's birth.

I'm up for TLK2 being adapted somehow.
I don't see why they would skip it, even if it isn't full-fledged DAC.
HeartsForTheClueless

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

....?

Pride Points: 0

Re: So how do you think they'll adapt TLK for Kingdom Hearts

Postby YFWE » May 3rd, 2010, 4:07 am

As much as I think it'd be cool to see it again, I don't think they'll adapt TLK at all for the third game. Most likely they'll drop it in favor of another world. I could be (and am hopefully) wrong, but I have a feeling that's what they're gonna end up doing.
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby HeartsForTheClueless » May 3rd, 2010, 4:20 am

On that note, have they adapted any sequels yet? If not, then they'll probably drop it, even if it is popular.
HeartsForTheClueless

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

....?

Postby KiarasMate » May 3rd, 2010, 5:03 am

They haven't adapted any sequels (per-say) but they did reuse a few levels, such as Atlantis (even though that one got a total make over, thank goodness!), Haloween Town (which wouldn't count towards a sequel), and of course Olympus. So technically speaking they have not, although I tend to agree with YFWE and say that they will not reuse TLK. They will most likely use their more recent franchises and the most TLK we're probably going to see is Simba returning as a Summon if that even happens. >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby HeartsForTheClueless » May 3rd, 2010, 3:49 pm

They reused them because they hadn't finished the movie in Kingdom Hearts. They finished TLK1 in KH.
HeartsForTheClueless

....?

Return to Beyond The Lion King