the Lion King was mentioned in South Park!

the Lion King was mentioned in South Park!

Postby thanigraphics » May 2nd, 2010, 12:52 am

At the beginning of the older episode "it hits the fan" Kyle invites his friends to see the lion king musical, but they aren't interested because it will the first time there will be a curse word said in a tv show, so Kyle doesn't get to see the Lion King.
The Lion King is mentioned several times during the episode! I found it on a South Park episode site I visit to see the older episodes. :mega:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: the Lion King was mentioned in South Park!

Postby KiarasMate » May 2nd, 2010, 1:03 am

Please keep all sighting related finds to this thread here. ^^

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=136
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Return to Beyond The Lion King