No votes
Ni
No votes
Other...(specify plz)
43%

Total votes : 7

Re: Who is Kovu's father?

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 25th, 2010, 12:58 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Malka seems to be the exact same age as cub Simba (when they meet in the comic). And in my eyes Malkas pelt is a reddish brown, not orange. And Kovus mane is black, I’ve never seen his mane as brown. Maybe I’m colourblind. :roll:[/quote]

Emmm... Kovu's mane IS brown.

kovus mane.JPG
Kovu's mane colours
kovus mane.JPG (32.78 KiB) Viewed 706 times
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Who is Kovu's father?

Postby Mike » April 25th, 2010, 7:40 pm

I'd like to close this thread for two reasons: First, because it's not about the original subject. If a thread "changes subjects" like that, it's much better to just start a new one, that way you don't have old distractions like the poll, some of the information in the first post, and such. Secondly closed due to the bickering on both sides in the first few pages. Wereberess, you should know better than to have material containing that language on MLK, or even linked from MLK. Sowy, you should know better than to try and order fellow members around rather than letting the staff deal with it.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King