Ni
No votes
Other...(specify plz)
43%

Total votes : 7

Who is Kovu's father?

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 4:12 pm

I think it's Chumvi from TLK: 6NA.

He's stocky, a pridelander, but most importantly has dark fur and a brown mane.

So how would it play out?

Well...
I think Kula was Scar's daughter and once he became king he bethrothed her to Chumvi(giving him a reason to let Chumvi live). Zira came along and after she had Nuka, deamed useless, she was kicked to the curve. Chumvi felt sorry for Zira and the two started to hang out. Once Scar sees none of the lionesses will mate with him, he calls Zira back. Months later two cubs are born, Kovu being Chumvi's and Vitani being Scar's.

What do you guys think!?

Note: Thread was originally about a vid on youtube called Stutin like Mufasa, but since it goes against the UVR, i changed it(in case you were wondering what me an Snow were talking about.). Please not that the thread is now about who Kovu's father is now so i don't want to see anything reffereing to me and/or snow. Thank you.
Last edited by Wereberess on April 24th, 2010, 5:33 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Stutin like Mufasa?

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 4:37 pm

That video contains extremely inappropriate language and you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it to this forum, where young children are present.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 4:54 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]That video contains extremely inappropriate language and you should be ashamed of yourself for bringing it to this forum, where young children are present.[/quote]

Well there's warning there now.
And i haven't seen any kids on this site :?
Wereberess

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:02 pm

Sorry, but stuff that contains swear words beyond "damn" is simply not allowed. Read the USR. Also, there are tons of kids here. Look at peoples' ages lol

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:07 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Sorry, but stuff that contains swear words beyond "damn" is simply not allowed. Read the USR. Also, there are tons of kids here. Look at peoples' ages lol[/quote]

There. Much better.
Wereberess

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:09 pm

Excuse me, but giving directions to it is simply not acceptable! You cannot use this forum to direct people to that video. Period.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:16 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Excuse me, but giving directions to it is simply not acceptable! You cannot use this forum to direct people to that video. Period.[/quote]

Fine. It's not about that anymore.
Wereberess

Re: Who is Kovu's father?

Postby SimbasMate » April 24th, 2010, 5:18 pm

I think it's Chumvi... so I voted him. :P And stop your god modding, Snow. :roll:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 24th, 2010, 5:25 pm

Excuse me... But earlier today when i began this discussion with wereberess, this topic was a link to a TLK AMV which contained extremely foul language. Wereberess, your changing it to something else and not telling anyone, makes me look very bad. That is not appropriate behavior here and I'll be speaking with the staff about this.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Wereberess » April 24th, 2010, 5:30 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]Excuse me... But earlier today when i began this discussion with wereberess, this topic was a link to a TLK AMV which contained extremely foul language. Wereberess, your changing it to something else and not telling anyone, makes me look very bad. That is not appropriate behavior here and I'll be speaking with the staff about this.[/quote]

Well i wasn't about to have it locked...but if it pleases you i'll say what to thread was really about so it won't make you "look bad". Why are you telling me about speaking with the staff? Not to give off the impression that i don't care, but you can do that without me having any knowledge of it. :roll:
Last edited by Wereberess on April 24th, 2010, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wereberess

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King