Official Ahadi/Uru? Nala/Sarafina? Clones?

Official Ahadi/Uru? Nala/Sarafina? Clones?

Postby Wereberess » April 17th, 2010, 5:32 am

Check out attatchments.
Attachments
Observation%207.jpg
1. Nala's ears are more square-ish while Sarafina's ears are rounded.

2. Nala's head is more rouned while Sarafina's head is square-ish.

3. Nala's eyebrows are long and slender while Sarafina's are thick and short.

4. Nala's nose bridge doesn't rise like her mother's. It is straight and narrow.

5. Sarafina's nose is more like Simba's nose while Nala's is more like Sarabi's

6. Nala's eyes are are a more oval shape while Sarafina's eyes are triangular

7. Sarafina's chin curls backward a bit like Kovu's chin. Nala's chin is thick like Simba/Sarabi/ or Mufasa.

Nala's eyes are also blue while her mother's are green.
Possible_Official_Ahadi_Uru_by_werebereus.jpg
The possible official designs for Ahadi and Uru.

Ahadi/Uru v1: By taking the picture of Ahadi from the books and scanning over it. You have a good idea of what Uru looks like. Since Ahadi looks more like mufasa, it's safe to say Uru looks like Scar. Ahadi's fur is dark which he gave to Scar, so Uru's fur must be light. If his nose is pridelander Uru's must be outlander. If his antomy is thick Uru's must be thin. If his eyes are red Uru's must be green. However Ahadi's mane is only one color. So the picture couuldn't be right.
-----------------------
Ahadi/Uru v2: The version most fans are accostomed to: the literature version. A black mane, green eyes, gold fur, colored paw pads and outlander genes. So Uru must be the opposite: Red eyes, dark fur, colored toes and pridelander genes. This version is very possible but in my opinion doesn't work out. Where does's mufasa's red mane come from?
----------------------
Ahadi/Uru v3(c)Werebreus: My version, the most possible. Uru still retains her dark fur and pridelander genes unlike Uru v2 but her eyes are blue. You probably saying "Then where do Mufasa's eyes come from?" Simple. Mohatu. Ahadi's mane is Bi-colored like Malka's mane therefore giving his two sons two individual colored manes.
---------------------
Now that i've sorted those out for you, take your pick on which version makes more sense. Lineart=Malaika4
Click meh eggs plz! :D
thx! :D
Wereberess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Official Ahadi/Uru? Nala/Sarafina? Clones?

Postby Nadra » April 19th, 2010, 2:32 pm

Your versions of Ahadi and Uru look interesting. I just wonder how a green-eyed lion and a blue-eyed lioness can produce a cub with red/brown eyes... But I guess almost everything is possible.
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Return to Beyond The Lion King