Who is more evil???

Re: Who is more evil???

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 13th, 2010, 6:38 pm

I think scar is more evil.

Zira is more like insane, because I think scar didn't ever even like zira, and zira wen't mad when scar died.

So it's my opinion. ;)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby PrincessKiara » April 13th, 2010, 9:16 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I think Zira was more evil. Everything she ever said or did proved it. Even Scar was nice sometimes[/quote]

True. We never saw Zira speak a kind word or due a nice act.. She spoke softly to Kovu ONCE, and was actually saddened by Nukas death (for 2 seconds) But that was it.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » April 13th, 2010, 9:29 pm

Zira also never backed down when confronted! Even at the bitter end, she was willing to fight for what she wanted! :) Evil never gives up!
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 13th, 2010, 10:47 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]Zira also never backed down when confronted! Even at the bitter end, she was willing to fight for what she wanted! :) Evil never gives up![/quote]

Yeah! Even when her own life depended on it, she refused to take Kiara's paw, and opted to try to scratch it, and then fall into the river lol.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby KopsTheTerminator » April 13th, 2010, 11:00 pm

Zira was blinded by hatred which drove her mad. I doubt she was really evil. Scar actually had some sense into his mind lol. So I think Scar wins this one. Remember, if Kovu wasn't hand-chosen by Scar, then I doubt Zira would train him, she'd most likely do it by herself.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 13th, 2010, 11:01 pm

[quote="Kopa23"]Zira was blinded by hatred which drove her mad. I doubt she was really evil. Scar actually had some sense into his mind lol. So I think Scar wins this one. Remember, if Kovu wasn't hand-chosen by Scar, then I doubt Zira would train him, she'd most likely do it by herself.[/quote]

...in which case wouldn't she still be evil? XD

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby KiarasMate » April 13th, 2010, 11:04 pm

lol, yeah, what Snowy said. :) And like I said, raising your own flesh and blood to be a cold hearted killer takes some sort of evilness as well. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SnowyCheetah » April 13th, 2010, 11:06 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]lol, yeah, what Snowy said. :) And like I said, raising your own flesh and blood to be a cold hearted killer takes some sort of evilness as well. ^^[/quote]

Right ^^ even if she wouldn't have had to, the evilness was still there

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby QueenRalexia » April 14th, 2010, 1:47 am

Id say Scar because he actually did kill Mufasa, and tried to kill Simba, I think Zira is more insane than crazy
Do you bury me when Im gone?
Do you teach me while Im here?
Just as soon as I belong then its time I disappear -Metallica I disappear

ImageImage
Come visit my website about Vitani http://vitanis-palace.webs.com
Stamp and Sig by me.
QueenRalexia
Forsaken Lioness

To Hell and back again.

Nickname(s): QR, Ral,Lexi
Pride Points: 3

Postby Takoto » April 14th, 2010, 10:11 pm

It... sort of depends. Scar is sneaky and evil, whereas Zira is ruthless and evil (well, she seems a little more ruthless that Scar). Now, some people say Scar is because he took over the Pridelands, but that was also Zira's goal, as well as to destroy Simba's pride?

...Anyway, I'd have to say Zira seems to be, although only by a slight margin.
All I ever do
Is play BlazBlue
Takoto

Tubby Hazama Chibi <3

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King