Who is more evil???

Re: Who is more evil???

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 15th, 2010, 1:25 am

It seen that Zira is consider the most evil, and I have to say that you are right, I'm mean, she became totally ensane with all this idea of trying kill Simba
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby VitaniCubbeh » April 15th, 2010, 6:06 pm

[quote="QueenRalexia"]Id say Scar because he actually did kill Mufasa, and tried to kill Simba, I think Zira is more insane than crazy[/quote]

Your right.
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 25th, 2010, 4:37 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Zira also never backed down when confronted! Even at the bitter end, she was willing to fight for what she wanted! :) Evil never gives up![/quote]

I agree, she was totally with all this evil plan
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Golionking » April 25th, 2010, 2:43 pm

:ziragrin: Zira

Click on Vitani to level her up!

Golionking
Vitani Lover

Vitani is awesome!

Nickname(s): GLK
Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King