Animated TLK gifs I found on the internets!

Re: Animated TLK gifs I found on the internets!

Postby PrincessKiara » April 7th, 2010, 10:35 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]yer welcome, and thanks to you too! It would be cool if MLK had the biggest collection of these on the internets :) can you make animated gifs yourself?[/quote]

I had an animation program on my old computer, but it would only accept GIF files, which ruined the quality of the pictures.. (you can see it, I made the animation of talking cub Kovu)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thanigraphics » April 7th, 2010, 10:38 am

okay, well I'd like to make animated gifs myself, but then using my own drawings and make them move :D but I don't know how/what program to use and how to use that :(
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby PrincessKiara » April 7th, 2010, 10:41 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]okay, well I'd like to make animated gifs myself, but then using my own drawings and make them move :D but I don't know how/what program to use and how to use that :([/quote]

Google is your friend. :kopa2: Have you tried looking up animation programs online? I don’t know of any others than UnFreeze (I think that was the name) But that was not very good.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby thanigraphics » April 7th, 2010, 12:15 pm

okay, I'll google it :) but I used to have a paint shop-kinda program a few years ago in which I was able to make little animations, but I just forgot about it's name....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby thanigraphics » April 8th, 2010, 1:09 am

I found some new ones:

ImageImage

I spent a lot of time searching these images (over an hour!) :P
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby SilverSimba01 » April 8th, 2010, 1:22 am

WOW, nice find you made, they look cool
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Taka » April 8th, 2010, 1:40 am

the pumba one is soo cute x3
i wish there was one like that of all characters
Taka

Pride Points: 26

Postby thanigraphics » April 8th, 2010, 1:41 am

Thanks guys, I've been searching on the internets, and this was all I found. I want to make them myself, but I don't have the right programme. I just hope Moka will add these to the animated gif gallery! That would be awesome, after all my work :excited: :tojo: :chumvi:
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby Ushujaa » April 8th, 2010, 3:17 am

those are really awesome... where did you find the timon and pumbaa sleeping one?!?
Spoiler: show

thank you Flip for the community sig
Ushujaa
Dreamer

Don't heroes have the right to dream?

Nickname(s): Shujaa, Fluffy, Squishy, Kopa, Usher,Krypto
Pride Points: 24

Postby Cdot » April 8th, 2010, 4:55 am

Here are some Animated TLK gifs that i found

Cdot

Pride Points: 12

PreviousNext

Return to Beyond The Lion King